The online racing simulator
Sweet shots Eric. Lovin' your reflections and all. Sharp lines too, and the blue car is just the coolest.
nice! where can I get those textures?
Slide-FX 2008 Skin Meeting
I'm posting Cobra's pictures, as he was in a hurry to play COD4. Today beefyman666 finished our team skins, and we were able to get the whole team together for a little pic session. Thanks a bunch beefy, those simple yet clean and classy skins are much welcomed after 3 months of existance, mostly using public skins. Eye canday attached.
...And the rest...
Thank you RM for posting my pictures
Very nice, seriusly. Very artistic pictures.
2 pics I took with my new GFX. Nothing special really ;d.
Quote from LFSn00b :I kinda like those reflections, who made them/link?

Darkone55's ''Nice'' Reflections
It's "F" for forces view - the main part of that screenshot is the largest force on an LFS car i've ever seen, though.
here are mine:

and

why don't you try turning on antialiasing so we dont have to see nasty jaggies.
Can't be bothered, just playing for fun, not looking good (in graphics, that is.)

anyway:
Here's a screenshot I took from LFSBC round 2 practice.
Quote from Technique :Here's a screenshot I took from LFSBC round 2 practice.

Poor RAC, I have a feeling it'll have trouble following its line in peace. :S That race was fun for me but prolly not for others since they were all crashing and I pulled away :P
Some of me and DaV!DoO having a quick session...
Attached images
lfs_00000082.jpg
lfs_00000103.jpg
lfs_00000129.jpg
lfs_00000091.jpg
Love your screenshots Eclipse
loving the skins and the angles.
Chillin' out...
Attached images
5.JPG
7.JPG
I was told to get myself Photoshop or something better than Gimp to save my pictures. I wouldn't believe that Gimp was the problem. But after a quick comparision, Photoshop does make my pics look better, and from far!

Thanks beefyman666 for the tip!

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG