The online racing simulator
Warning!
(11 posts, started )
Warning!
I want to warn you that somebody is driving with my nickname and is crashing everybody. Unfortunately I didnt look at his LFS World name but there are few ways to see if its real Kajojek or fake one. First, this bad person wasnt even smart enough to write my name correctly, he wrote Kajojek_PL and I write it like this Kajojek PL. (Not a big difference) Second, my number plate always says Polska and his doesnt. So if you see somebody with my nickname crashing, just know that it isnt really me.

PS: Maybe we can write here, people that did the same thing to you?
#2 - (SaM)
That's the best excuse for being a terrible driver. Say it wasnt you when you cause mayhem and say it was you when you drove well.

That sucks! Too bad I've seen it once, this guy "Jaakko M" collided with pretty much anything available couple of months ago, didn't check his LFS World account either...

( "n1 Jaakko_M" is one of Finlands fastest drivers, IIRC represented Finland in Nations Cup for several occasions.)
i don;t see a problem..just check with ctrl+shift+n(propably) ur real name and u know who's doing this....
#5 - bcfnb
I remember you from a drift server. You wouldnt crash anyone atall. See you around.
Quote from kamo2000 :i don;t see a problem..just check with ctrl+shift+n(propably) ur real name and u know who's doing this....

Just 'ctrl-shift' is enough methinks
#7 - Zero7
I can confirm this as I was on the same server as Kajojek PL (even got the replay somewhere - auto save replay does come in handy every now and then ). Was a real pain in the ass and this person spoilt a lot of fun we were having.

Nice racing while we had it though Kajojek!!
Thank you for this good opinion about me. Did you stay any longer on that server Zero7??? Was that idiot still doing it??? Ah yes, we had a lot of fun yesterday.
Quote from Zero7 :I can confirm this as I was on the same server as Kajojek PL (even got the replay somewhere - auto save replay does come in handy every now and then ). Was a real pain in the ass and this person spoilt a lot of fun we were having.

I think you can still see the Lic name by Shift + Ctrl in the replay also so report him to the server admin and even the developers if you've got the evidence
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Thank you for this good opinion about me. Did you stay any longer on that server Zero7??? Was that idiot still doing it??? Ah yes, we had a lot of fun yesterday.

Yes, I stayed a little longer (have another replay) and yes he was still wrecking, sitting on the racing line etc. Didn't change his name funnily enough.

Quote from B2B@300 :I think you can still see the Lic name by Shift + Ctrl in the replay also so report him to the server admin and even the developers if you've got the evidence

Yes, I'll probably do that, once I've worked out the server we were on! Thanks for the player name tip guys.
Quote from Zero7 :Yes, I stayed a little longer (have another replay) and yes he was still wrecking, sitting on the racing line etc. Didn't change his name funnily enough.

Yes, I'll probably do that, once I've worked out the server we were on! Thanks for the player name tip guys.

This would be nice.

Warning!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG