The online racing simulator
Hehe, im downloading them all
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
.04Q...wow I gotta try this one lol
0.04k was the very first public demo And I still have it here, hehehe.
warning, oldschool detected.
it's nice to remember what my first impressions of LFS were, it seems like soooooooo long ago i raced my first laps of blackwood (0.2F), nice to remind oneself how far along LFS has come, seems that every 2 minutes somebody is bitching that there's never any progress, hah, if they're this impatient now, they'll prolly not be around for S3 like we will

thanks S,E,V you're legends

BTW, KiD, do ya think it's time to stop giving you're avatar those little pills you keep feeding him?
Well, the demo test 0.2C is certainly something different than the current S2 (ooh my "first time") [/memories]
I saw some Stunts like screenshots.. Is it possible to have this pre 004k version?
Quote from Pablo.CZ :I saw some Stunts like screenshots.. Is it possible to have this pre 004k version?

I've seen the same screenshots and have looked for a version with that track, but have not yet found one. If anyone has access to it, I'd REALLY like to get my hands on a copy to try.

I've asked for this track to be added back into the game so hopefully the devs will consider it.
Quote from Hyperactive :Well, the demo test 0.2C is certainly something different than the current S2 (ooh my "first time") [/memories]

I just started playing LFS after the S2 alpha was released so I had no experience with the S1 version. I just downloaded the 0.04Q release and checked it out. WHOA! What a difference! It was cool to see how much has changed and how many things are the same. The dash of the XR is the same except for active gauges in S2, but the tracks are very different. I never realized how many stands and spectators there used to be. Blackwood in 04Q must have about 80,000 spectators! I have to admit though, I do wish the chicane still had those big oak trees. They not only look good, but they give the track a little more personality. I also noticed that the trees seemed to sway a lot more in the old version than they do now. <shrug>
i have just tryed the W1 ?? one.

Im glad i did not play this version, totally :S
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
What about some screenies?
some screens from 04
..remember the days...
Attached images
pre_firstS1demo_1.jpg
pre_firstS1demo_2.jpg
pre_firstS1demo_3.jpg
pre_firstS1demo_4.jpg
some from 0.1W
remember that first chikane on Blackwood...
- and that pit exit.
Attached images
pre_01W_1.jpg
pre_01W_2.jpg
pre_01W_3.jpg
pre_01W_4.jpg
Thx for the screens...Looks great LFS has developed quite a bit

The speedo's in the XFG looks pretty nice i think...Suits the car in a way
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#18 - Jakg
just had a go in s1, the sounds are... different, is there a way you can "hack" the credits in S1?

Now THAT is what I'm talking about! Where can I download this version!?
Nowhere, except you manage to hack Scawen's PC.
Quote from GP4Flo :Nowhere, except you manage to hack Scawen's PC.

Was this version actually never released?
..if this thread continues much longer i'll have to dust off my Commodore 64,
and play some LeMans or Outrun
-
(bo-kristiansen) DELETED by bo-kristiansen : too much bla bla bla
Quote from bo-kristiansen :..remember the days...

And the same sounds as in S2 ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG