The online racing simulator
Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
49 end of this month
56 years old. Still driving a sport bike (2001 Suzuki Hayabusa).

I've had to make some adjustments when playing computer games though, such as wearing headphones to block out the noise of my creaking joints when making controller inputs.
46 in a months time..
40 a month from today
32 here.
When you're over the hill, you pick up speed.
32 and proud!!!
34 here but eager to establish a club "Always 9"
33 it says on my passport.

Average age on LFS is high. You can see on LFSW its 26. So our club must be big
My father plays some LFS but isn't much on the forum. he's 47. Even my grandpa tried one time to race He's 75
Can I smell piss?

Mods, the old people have wet themselves again!
Quote from The General Lee :Can I smell piss?

Mods, the old people have wet themselves again!

That's it, Looney. I've had it with your cheeky remarks! Up to your room. Now! You're grounded for one week. And the computer stays off!
Damn I feel young. I'm only 30.
I'm gonna be 31 in 4 months.
But doesn't matter, my cousin has been calling me "horrible" since she learned to speak when i was teenager.
36 here, I hired a nice blonde nurse to shift for me, makes things easier.
Quote from mrodgers :Speaking of which, haven't seen 'dad' in ages....

Err, if that's me you're referring to then yes, I'm still around, just not very often these days.

Wills himself is getting better in single player mode though still isn't ready to race carbon based life forms.

Oh, I'm the wrong side of 40 too.
I'm only 46 but i swear i saw Wakey with a bus pass the other day!
Shouldn't you guys be in a retirement home by now, with your zimmer frames? Jeeeezz you old hags.
A decade, (and more), over the entrance criteria.
Quote from JeffR :56 years old. Still driving a sport bike (2001 Suzuki Hayabusa).

That's what we call a midlife crisis

34 - The wife says I must be trying to live the kids life now, I dunno - I dont feel that old but I tell ya something - my kness dont Half hurt now.....
I'm a year shy of this Elite Club atm...sorta stuck in limbo between the young ruffians and civilisation I suppose.
Finally a club that allows me in.... 31 in july!
I'm old enough for entry, but I don't want to be in a club with a bunch of arseholes like you lot. No offence.

Oh you know I love you really. In a way. Sort of.
Wow, past 30 and still playing video games? You guys are long-time geeks.

Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG