The online racing simulator
Quote from Hyperactive :You're right then

---

To kimi's defence, you must say that his first laps were quite nice, 7 positions up in one lap . Some how it just took an eternity to get pass Barrichello...

Yeah, Kimi going round DC outside on T3 and forcing him wide at the next exit was fun to watch. But Felipe's dive to DC's side wasn't! Great start for McLaren, not so great for Ferrari. I'm so looking forward to next weekend, as I found out that Speed channel commentators actually follow the race and know something about F1 unlike their Finnish counterparts...
Quote from Mazz4200 :No doubt being helped by 5 cars binning it, Massa spinning it and Piquet being utterly pathetic..innit

Admittedly, he was damn quick when he had a clear track, but, as someone else said, this seasons gonna be won by the guy who makes the fewest mistakes.

So it's still anyones guess who'll come out as Champion.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a great season, one of the best for years.

Besides Massa, the carnage happened behind Räikkönen so Kimi really took over those 6 cars . It was Fisiphella who took out two other cars. Look at this pic. You can see Räikkönen coming into the corner there, prolly behind Alonsa..
Quote from Hyperactive :Besides Massa, the carnage happened behind Räikkönen so Kimi really took over those 6 cars . It was Fisiphella who took out two other cars. Look at this pic. You can see Räikkönen coming into the corner there, prolly behind Alonsa..

Ahhh, so he made up 5 places before T1, wow, with so much going on i missed that. I stand corrected.

But, he still drove like a big girls blouse for the rest of the race , those passing attempts were shocking..
Quote from andybarsblade :wish they could bleep all of james allen, or just mute him

what did he say? "back home frank williams will be on the edge of his seat"

oh dear, mouth, size 10's, in...........

btw, nice win for hammy.........and a great result for williams and rosberg.
Nice race and a classic start-finish-win by hamilton. Podium was quite surprising after this chaotic race.

Shame about Bourdais engine, was a really nice race by him.
And Barichello... a man who is so long in F1 should know that he can't leave the pits when the light is red. Or maybe he forgot...

Btw: Was Kimi having a hangover or did he make holidays with Montoya recently?
Well, I haven't seen it yet, I have to wait 5 hours...
I didn't want to get up at 3 am
Quote from Intrepid :Kubica and Hamilton at the front again.... Get Rosberg in there and it's the skool of 2000 back

looks like someone listened Nice embracing lads lololol your supposed to be F1 drivers for gods sake! lolol
Quote from three_jump :Nice race and a classic start-finish-win by hamilton. Podium was quite surprising after this chaotic race.

Shame about Bourdais engine, was a really nice race by him.
And Barichello... a man who is so long in F1 should know that he can't leave the pits when the light is red. Or maybe he forgot...

Btw: Was Kimi having a hangover or did he make holidays with Montoya recently?

I was in tears when I saw the smoke from Seabass engine~
Quote from Hyperactive :Massa's spin on the first lap might have been caused by the new ecu. So far what I've read, the ecu has a launch mode which, when enabled, stays on for 90 seconds after which it automatically disables itself. Maybe it disabled itself when Massa was coming out from T1 and caused that abrupt power peak? If it was Massa's own fault it was really bad driving, losing it in T1 like that

no way, they are like 6 seconds after the launch when they get to T1.

Just newbish mistake with cold tires/unusual line/T1 stress.
Quote from frokki : I'm so looking forward to next weekend, as I found out that Speed channel commentators actually follow the race and know something about F1 unlike their Finnish counterparts...

I actually enjoyed the commentary, though there were occasional two or three sleepfallings. @Max it goes the wrong way: JJ is blabbering something quite irrelevant and Saari cuts in to say what's actually happening in the race. In the delayed broadcast Kyllönen is like ten years ago, and sounded (at the end of the race at least) magnificent, and surprizingly Mustikkavaari is awake too.

Reading interviews now, Räikkönen is actually laughing a bit to his mistakes. "That's what happens when you're pushing hard." Jesus his cold headed!

Another point: Are the buttons in the McLaren car really in the right place? Hamilton @Brazil, Heikki now accidentacly pushed the limiter button with his fist
Quote from Hyperactive :Massa's spin on the first lap might have been caused by the new ecu. So far what I've read, the ecu has a launch mode which, when enabled, stays on for 90 seconds after which it automatically disables itself. Maybe it disabled itself when Massa was coming out from T1 and caused that abrupt power peak? If it was Massa's own fault it was really bad driving, losing it in T1 like that

The Standard ECU doesn't have a "launch control mode".

The 90 second lock-down is to prevent engine mapping changes for 90 seconds after the start of the race. So if a team tries to use a special map just for the launch, their car will suffer horrible performance (I presume it will have very little torque) for the first 90 seconds.

Massa just drove like a numpty.
To a completely different matter now, it didn't go that bad for all finns. I'm happy for Rosberg, he deserved it. And don't claim he's german, he's as finnish as you can be - with a cap in his head listening to the nat. anthem, just like finns at a dinner table.
Quote from hyntty :I actually enjoyed the commentary, though there were occasional two or three sleepfallings. @Max it goes the wrong way: JJ is blabbering something quite irrelevant and Saari cuts in to say what's actually happening in the race. In the delayed broadcast Kyllönen is like ten years ago, and sounded (at the end of the race at least) magnificent, and surprizingly Mustikkavaari is awake too.

Reading interviews now, Räikkönen is actually laughing a bit to his mistakes. "That's what happens when you're pushing hard." Jesus his cold headed!

Another point: Are the buttons in the McLaren car really in the right place? Hamilton @Brazil, Heikki now accidentacly pushed the limiter button with his fist

Hamilton didn't press any buttons in Brazil
Looking at the replay of massa it looks even more deliberate than ever, love the way he keeps the back end of the car on the track to try to force another saftey car. (so M Schumacher has been training them)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETlQtN4pnvc
You can hear the car going into N about 50 metres before he goes near any buttons on the wheel. Youtube vids do come with sound I suggest you put your earphones on

lol wrong vid. The one with the sound clearly shows teh car going into N b4 he touches teh button. for some reason the vuid is off youtube
Quote from Intrepid :You can hear the car going into N about 50 metres before he goes near any buttons on the wheel. Youtube vids do come with sound I suggest you put your earphones on

lol wrong vid. The one with the sound clearly shows teh car going into N b4 he touches teh button. for some reason the vuid is off youtube

You mean this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFkqloc_3GA&feature=related
lol thanks for that

couldn't find it anywhere!

Melbourne GP *Spoilers*
(336 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG