The online racing simulator
Due to unforseen circumstances (me doing things to crap up the server again) we are moving to [DR] Server 1. Password same as before.
password 'kyoto 250' doesn't work for me...
I got booted, and i cant get back in...the password doesnt work for me.

~Q~
Quote from QUINT74 :I got booted, and i cant get back in...the password doesnt work for me.

~Q~

Hmmm, I've re-set the pass to Kyoto 250. Try again.
Nope...

~Q~
That was horrible for me again lol. Even though I got second.

I damaged my car on the rolling start (YAY!). Was the suspension. THen I started slipin and jumpin all over the place in T3 everytime. But was determined not to pit. THEN YAYYYY my screensaver went on, so i spun n hit the wall. More suspension damage. WOOO.
And finally im in a battle with kirstjan and on T3 he's on the inside and comes smashing into me and boom more damage.
We had a nice race today. Just one 'OMG they're gonna crash' moment, but thankfully, they didnt.
Attached images
Race Results.JPG
Quali Results.JPG
Jep, was crazy race, should have known about no-PIT, would have taken the second place, but 3rd is fine with me, still podium. Good race all.
omfg misswed it
i missed it again,...
Lets all race again!

Jump in the server!!!!

~Q~
well Kyoto 125 didn't turn out as I expected, I were last due to 2 pit stops + I ran out of fuel both times, once at the start of lap....I rolled like a snail entire lap. Me and Kristjan had no idea that we didn't need to do a pitstop...so Kristjan got 3rd place due pitstop and i were last due my own foolness! Dicey DNF'ed. Although race were a big FAIL for us I had some experience that was needed, got some ideas how to act in real race (Kyoto 250)...so in overall result I might be even satisfied
Its happaning, Got 15 hours left!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG