The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Some drifting pictures of Exedy Team. There are bad reflections on the cars, because I had bad dds... sorry. I changed it for realistic reflections...
I'm also gonna make some photos from czech drift championship ,,Drift Control no.1". There is not too many pictures yet, but we are drifting, racing almost every day.

http://www.exedy-team.net/gallery - Drift Showdown 2008 - Training [29th February 2008]
It was training on next czech competition called ,,Drift Showdown 2008".
Quote from Jakg :Are they post-processed in any way? tweaked your nVidia control panel monitor setting thingmajigs in any way? Got a download link to that smoke?

Yes they are post-processed.Everything in my nVidia control panel is boosted and here's my settings:
-Anisotropic filtering: 16x
-Anisotropic mip filter optimisation:On
-Anisotropic sample optimization:On
-Antialiasing settings:8xS
-Conformant texture clamp:Use hardware
-Extension limit:On
-Force mipmaps:tillinear
-Gamma correction antialiasing:On
-Hardware acceleration:Single display perfomance mode
-Negative LOD bias:Clamp
-Texture filering:High Quality
-Trillinear Optimization:On
-Tipple buffering:On
-Vertical Sync:On

My PC is not that good....P4 HT 3,2 gHz running on a 7950GT.Smoke?Not even edited it's comming out like this in LFS.Here's the link: http://www.kegetys.net/dl.php/tex2.zip
You'll get the exact same smoke as me with this.How to make your pictures looks good anyone ?
Ah

When i asked about making them look that good I was talking about these settings...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Jakg :Ah

When i asked about making them look that good I was talking about these settings...

Sorry....Here's the settings you requested(Can't take a pictures since I got my windows in French).
-Brightness:50%
-Contrast:40%
-Gamma:8%
Looking a bit better now :P

Any hints?

EDIT - I'm an idiot. The settings I changed ONLY show up on my monitor not on screenshots - d'oh!
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
I thought you tweaked the brightness and contrast a bit in Photoshop before you released your pics Cobra?
Thats what i thought too...
Quote from Jakg :Looking a bit better now :P

Any hints?

EDIT - I'm an idiot. The settings I changed ONLY show up on my monitor not on screenshots - d'oh!

Jakg,you got problem with your backgorund graphics,look at those barriers...they need some AA.I see ''How to make LFS looks good'' in your signature,why you want some hints XD.

@Beefy:Secret
Quote from beefyman666 :I'm right and you know it.

Your right you say?Then try to take some pictures and make them looks like mine.There's a crapload of thing i can change in a picture with PS Don't worry i tryed a lot of things.
Quote from feat :Cheers !
Nice pictures, and can i get that layout please ?

I'd like to get that layoutaswel :P its cool huh.
the contrast and brightness was adjusted from I can see. On the level graph, lines are missing, indicating, either brightness, contrast, or any form of lighting was adjusted.

But anyways, very nice graphic card you have. Honesty doesn't hurt.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4503/adjustedmp4.jpg
Quote from CobraDrifter :Jakg,you got problem with your backgorund graphics,look at those barriers...they need some AA.I see ''How to make LFS looks good'' in your signature,why you want some hints XD.

@Beefy:Secret

LOL.

I have an 8800GTX and yet even when i cranked the AA up to 32x (!) they were still there - I had hoped no-one would notice!

Methinks i need new drivers...
Quote from Jakg :LOL.

I have an 8800GTX and yet even when i cranked the AA up to 32x (!) they were still there - I had hoped no-one would notice!

Methinks i need new drivers...

It's not the driver,it's something else in your settings.I'm using forceware 91.47 and I don't have this.
Quote from CobraDrifter :5 new pictures.Nothing very special..it's to show my new smoke Thank to SlideFX Riders Motions,SmurfeN & Beefyman666.

hey, is that smoke mod? if so can you get it for patch Y?
Image size :/
fbm 2wheel drifting click
Thats a night mod or photoshop ?
Quote from feat :Thats a night mod or photoshop ?

GIMP,if it would be nightmod, i would be already downloading it
Quote from CobraDrifter :It's not the driver,it's something else in your settings.I'm using forceware 91.47 and I don't have this.

No no its not that.I have the same problem and I have the same screen size as Jakg does.You resized your pictures so the barriers wont look like that :P.
Some twin with my friend. I'm a beginner with photoshop so don't be rude And yes, i use patch X. I haven't bought a license because I don't play so much these days. Maybe someday i'll buy a license and start racing seriously.

Pic
NDS Drift Comp pictures
heres some shots from the NDS drift comp
Attached images
comp1.jpg
comp2.jpg
comp3.jpg
comp4.jpg
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG