The online racing simulator
Unknow or Unknown?
(47 posts, started )
Quote from evilpimp :Or me Cuz im better then spiderpig at 4 different languages.

To be honest you scare the shit out of me with those Spider Pig spams...
Sam rock when he's speaking english.
#28 - SamH
I mean I need to streamline the number of LFS servers we run. We have 8 CTRA servers plus a bunch for UKCT members, some of which never get used. I just need to go through and close some of them
Attached images
ws2003bar.jpg
LOL.

You get nightmares? You want a teddy bear(*cough* Spiderpig * cough*) to sleep with you so your not too scared? Awww.

Meh, ill get over the spiderpig n start ''spamming'' other things. I just say random things when I'm bored :P. It use to be ''I like fries.''

xD
Quote from SamH :I mean I need to streamline the number of LFS servers we run. We have 8 CTRA servers plus a bunch for UKCT members, some of which never get used. I just need to go through and close some of them

Added your MSN.
Quote from SamH :I mean I need to streamline the number of LFS servers we run. We have 8 CTRA servers plus a bunch for UKCT members, some of which never get used. I just need to go through and close some of them

damnit :P another comp will do the job :P
and why you dont use winserver08 ? is a bit better

edit** i know its not the post for but i need more member into my forum
i started it this week

www.lfs-drift.com thx for visiting it
Meh, let a Scotsman tell you it's "a dinnae ken"
evilpimp, that's "allowed," not "aloud." But we'll let you get away with that because you're Canadian. And, well... Canada =
Hmm, after thinking a bit I came up with an excuse for that stupid mistake. I'm tired. :P (Or am I)

I just didn't pay attention I guess.

I'm often confused as to whether I should put the smiley's before or after the punctuation.
yo evil,just say unnov
btw on weekend ill find u for a twin
Eh, I have a busy weekend once again.

Have a science test right when the break ends (monday), I have a project for tech class, I have a big project to start planning for school, I have the Kyoto 125 practice on saturday, LFSBC Round 7 on sunday.

Hopefully I'll find a time to drift somewere in there :P

Whats unnov O_O
Quote from lfs-drift staff :unknow can be translated
unknown too
but
is it unknowed or unknowned or unknewn ? or unknew ? XD damn im lost in this kind of know/knew

unknowed, unknewn or unknew aren't words

Just use unknown, its the same in the past & present tense

The age of the old man was unknown

The dog's name is unknown
"Unknow" is actually a real word (source) but no bugger ever uses it.

But I'm guessing in the terms you're talking that you actually want "unknown".
Quote from JO53PHS :unknowed, unknewn or unknew aren't words

The age of the old man was unknown

The dog's name is unknown

thx lol
english grammar on-line school
Quote from JO53PHS :unknowed, unknewn or unknew aren't words

Since unknown it's not a verb form I can't see how it could have tenses

The reasons are unknown (adjective)
I fear the unknown (noun)
Unknown to him, his girlfriend was dating another guy (adverb)

Let me know if I'm wrong, always trying to improve my english
i was thinkning unknown is a verb beacause know is a verb soo :P i think your right
evil, that's "smilies," not "smiley's."

Unknow
Un`know´
1. To cease to know; to lose the knowledge of.
2. To fail of knowing; to be ignorant of.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :evil, that's "smilies," not "smiley's."

And I never heard unknow but it seems like its a real word.
Well That Spanish guy up there knows english better than me

|
|
|
|
|
|
\ /

Quote from lfs-drift staff :and why you dont use winserver08 ? is a bit better

1. It's a remotely hosted server
2. Windows Server 2008 requires licencing if you're doing things by the book and isn't cheap

For a system that purely runs LFS servers, radio streams and serves a few dynamic websites, there is absolutely no financial sense in upgrading to 2008 server; especially when it's reasonably well secured.

Now, if you're running a few terminal servers then there is a case (thanks to the improvements in that part of the 2008 server stack), or if you're putting in a brand new system.

However, lets not forget that there are people out there who don't run servers from their bedroom, from their place of work, on beta keys, on partner VLP keys, or on iffy keys.
Quote from the_angry_angel :However, lets not forget that there are people out there who don't run servers from their bedroom, from their place of work, on beta keys, on partner VLP keys, or on iffy keys.

And we blame them for the continued existence of Microsoft.

That and the lack of credible opposition.

Unknow or Unknown?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG