i like to keep it simple, and trippy.
Attached images
Untitled-2.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :i like to keep it simple, and trippy.

Why are the icons so bad ? Sure you must to change the pitures program i need to do it too!
Quote from markorester :Why are the icons so bad ? Sure you must to change the pitures program i need to do it too!

Because he's using his screen as his background? He has two start buttons..

I love doing something like that at school, or just set a big picture as an object, so every time you change the background image, it turns back to the object picture. Really funny when you set a screenshot as the object.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :It's an Audi TT isn't it? I think it's actually fairly obvious given the fender flares and wheels and shape and... everything.

Then again - I could be completely wrong.

Actually the new TT is a very GOOD car.

yes it is a TT look at the rear of the car! only other car that could match the rear boot look of that car might be the new megane coupe but even then its not as round!

i like having black backgrounds on my pc but do change them to brighter ones every so often just to let my pc see some light,

being playing bioshock on hard lately so its not exactly the brightest game of the year dam DX10 lighting grrrrrrrrrrr
She makes a return!
Attached images
BG.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :Because he's using his screen as his background? He has two start buttons..

I love doing something like that at school, or just set a big picture as an object, so every time you change the background image, it turns back to the object picture. Really funny when you set a screenshot as the object.

Another thing I like doing...A great trick.

Do a print screen on their wallpaper, set the image as the background, the right click on the desktop, "Arrange Icons By..." then untick "show desktop icons" then, the background shows the image, when they click on the "images" nothing happens
lol yeah, i did that on my science teachers laptop while he walked out of the class, then he came back and got all confused and called in the computer technician! lol
Quote from The General Lee :Another thing I like doing...A great trick.

Do a print screen on their wallpaper, set the image as the background, the right click on the desktop, "Arrange Icons By..." then untick "show desktop icons" then, the background shows the image, when they click on the "images" nothing happens

gratz on your 3000th post whos that girl in the last desktop you posted???
Quote from The General Lee :She makes a return!

Shes hawt, nice deskop =o

And yes Looney, be prepared for some propper beating soon.. :hide:
one i just made from another image what do you tink?

and this is my NWS one not sure about what age should open it only shows bobs lol
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1bw.jpg
LMAO @ TVE.

Thanks Mutt, she is called Lucy Pinder. The best she is "El Naturel" and is British
Quote from The General Lee :LMAO @ TVE.

Thanks Mutt, she is called Lucy Pinder. The best she is "El Naturel" and is British

You know it`s true
And no deskop for me, at work =( Boss wouldn`t be happy with a naked girl on the screen of mine.
In my old job, I had my BMW as my desktop, my boss who was an ass, tried to be funny and say "That your dream car is it? You gonna need to work harder to buy something like that. *Chuckles*" Me: "That is my car " he replied with "Ahen, I know...*fake laughter*..."
Quote from The General Lee :Another thing I like doing...A great trick.

That's the fun part how I described it.. They can try to change the background when they find out.. Then it changes for about a second and then goes back to the object image.
So they go all: wtf, I can't change it! Must be a virus!
New wallpaper, new post
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Same here
Attached images
wallpaper.JPG
There's mine
Like some others i got lot of icons and like 70% of them are there cuz i
dont know where to place them or im to lazy to do so cuz i download
all my files on my desktop and its a pain in the ass to relocate them
all.
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Quote from Bean0 :New wallpaper, new post

Whats the program you are using to monitor the temps.

Here is mine, old picture but i like.
Attached images
Good old new york.JPG
I lost my old LFS desktop

My copy of Vista is a bit too tweaked and so i can't add any more apps to the sidebar, either.

Warning - Image is 811 KB!

Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Nice desktop, Jack That girl on the right is your gf?

Quote from rc10racer :Whats the program you are using to monitor the temps.

Asa a guess, Everest.
Quote from hrtburnout :That girl on the right is your gf?

ofc. Unlike some people (*cough* Niall *cough*) I have one to post :P
Here's mine Notice how I hate having stuff on my desktop :P

Quote from dev :Here's mine Notice how I hate having stuff on my desktop :P

Holy crap. You have almost the same setup as me. No icons, black windows theme, Miranda IM on desktop - although my skin is WAAYYYY better

The only difference is I also have a weather widget in the corner, and a small calendar of dates and stuff for college - but two of them disappear when my mouse isn't over them - so it's basically the same.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG