The online racing simulator
courtesy cars and our views on quality.
(68 posts, started )
There are more punctuation marks than a period. Commas, they mix things up on occation, and really aide to the readability of your spam.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Quote from Luke.S :No comment.

If you truly did have no comment, you could have always, I dunno.. Not posted, or... Yes, it's a crazy idea, you could still delete said post! Insane isn't it?!
Quote from Luke.S :Does a 1995 clio count that never passed it's M.O.T once so shoot france lol.

Congratulations on writing your gibberish in a form that started with a capital letter and ended with a full stop, have a GCSE. Now try and re-arrange the words so they make sense, we're shooting France because a 13 year old (and possibly badly maintained) car cannot pass a road worthiness test?
Quote from ajp71 :Congratulations on writing your gibberish in a form that started with a capital letter and ended with a full stop, have a GCSE. Now try and re-arrange the words so they make sense, we're shooting France because a 13 year old (and possibly badly maintained) car cannot pass a road worthiness test?

You forgot to note that it's a poorly maintained FRENCH car, and if their cars are anything like their artists, they need a bit of wine and maintanence every... 10 meters.
Quote from ajp71 :Congratulations on writing your gibberish in a form that started with a capital letter and ended with a full stop, have a GCSE. Now try and re-arrange the words so they make sense, we're shooting France because a 13 year old (and possibly badly maintained) car cannot pass a road worthiness test?

Honestly it was well maintained. Serviced every year and well looked after. thats the one we sold for the picanto we have now.
Just because it is well maintained does not mean that it will pass an MOT. My car is very well maintained but it will fail this year round.

Oh dear, this God awful thread has gone onto its 2nd page.
Yeah i supose and the fact it's french,didn't help. And why, is my thread awful?
#33 - DeKo
Quote from Luke.S :Yeah i supose and the fact it's french,didn't help. And why, is my thread awful?

Because you're 13 and your dream car is a Kia. Shouldn't it be a fire truck or something?
Quote from Luke.S :Yeah i supose and the fact it's french,didn't help. And why, is my thread awful?

In bold: Which car are you talking about now?

Its awful, because you made this thread for thread making sake. It has a little direction thanks to the posts, but he is a little pointless. Everyone knows that Courtesy Cars are shite.
Quote from Luke.S :Honestly it was well maintained. Serviced every year and well looked after. thats the one we sold for the picanto we have now.

You only paid attention to an old, poorly built, car once a year? No wonder it failed its MOT. You should be regularly checking the basics yourself several times a year (dependent on usage) and sort problems before they happen.
Quote : Originally Posted by Luke.S
Honestly it was well maintained. Serviced every year and well looked after. thats the one we sold for the picanto we have now.

It was well looked after, and was well maintained.

And duke, we're talking about my mums old clio now. She's got a picanto, at the moment.
Saying that a car is well maintained, but then saying it was serviced every year, is like saying "I have good hygene, but I shower once every 12 fortnights", it simply doesn't happen.
it was well maintained and serviced every year happy?
That's worse actually. It means that your shower every 12 fortnights was what you did, and then ignored all hygene until your next shower.

An annual car service is like trying to build Rome, but only spending 1 day a year on it. The other 354 days, idiots will go "THIS IS SPARTAAAAA" and break it, so every year, you're back to start again. Now if you worked at it consistently, you'd actually have Rome completed, rather than having a shitty, poorly maintained and un-road-worthy Rome.
Quote from JO53PHS :Scrap the Kia and get Teh Polo!!11one

Your link fails.

Dustin - I think he means, "It was well maintained then serviced every year" Rather than yearly it was maintained and serviced. I think...

P.S...Kia's are gay.
Quote from Luke.S :you have a service every year and the m.o.t every 3 years. and james you know what i mean.

For the love of God, stop talking about stuff you have no idea about. Sweet shit, it hurts to read your gibberish.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Saying that a car is well maintained, but then saying it was serviced every year, is like saying "I have good hygene, but I shower once every 12 fortnights", it simply doesn't happen.

So why not just say once every 24 weeks, rather than forcing people to use maths.

[edit: didn't we have a courtesy car thread a few weeks back?]
Quote from JO53PHS :Well it doesn't fail for me...

Must be you that fails

No, it was your link, it forced you to download the file then stick .jpg on the end. Link. Also, are you sure that is the Polo? It looks a lot like the Golf.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :No, it was your link, it forced you to download the file then stick .jpg on the end. Link. Also, are you sure that is the Polo? It looks a lot like the Golf.

Yes thats the Polo, although that one is more beefed up because its a GTI
Quote from JO53PHS :Yes thats the Polo, although that one is more beefed up because its a GTI

And people say Porsche designers are lazy. What did they do, just take the Golf, hit reduce to 70% on the copier, then cross out Golf and write in Polo?
Well we can't afford any more than two kia's
Instead of 2 Kia's. But 1 decent car
Yeah but how about needing two cars. And Kia's are good cars. Most things are fitted as standard and they r cheap. And my dads diesel rio beat a golf gti off the line.
If it did, the Golf obviously wasn't trying...

courtesy cars and our views on quality.
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG