The online racing simulator
Led Zep Skin anyone?
(15 posts, started )
Led Zep Skin anyone?
Hi guys. Could someone please make a led zep based skin for uf1 mainly or any other cars too. Thanks in Advance
Oke. as a big fan of their music Im going to make an UF1 skin for you.
Thanks a lot man. I'm a big fan too, and i really appreciate it.
Very nice Very Nice
I have started. Maybe tommorrow I can finish this simple skin.

I have had the last strophe of Stairway to Heaven above John Bonham but because it wasnt highres, it looked too bad. I have a poster of Stairway to heaven, so maybe I can transfer it to the roof. Do you like it at this stage?

If you have suggestions than tell me.
Attached images
Untitled-2.jpg
Wow. That's awesome. Real nice job putting bonham on there. Could you possibly include the 3 rings on the bonnet? and perhaps a rip thing somewhere. I'm very pleased with it so far, and very excited about it too. Thanks once again man, you have a great talent.
any wishes?

Anathem, that is a truly astonishing piece of work you have done there, and i am VERY proud of it, as you should be too. Well Done

I have done another version. Wich does remind more on the colourful life in late 60's /early 70's. Well, I let them render by my helpful mate caoz and then I'll release them for public and so for you to drive with them.
wow very nice skins!
Quote from Anathema :

I have done another version. Wich does remind more on the colourful life in late 60's /early 70's. Well, I let them render by my helpful mate caoz and then I'll release them for public and so for you to drive with them.

i like the white one the most
Me too. I think they should both be released though. Anathema, you've done a great job man.

Led Zep Skin anyone?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG