The online racing simulator
Passed my driving test!
(33 posts, started )
Passed my driving test!
uh, Sorry for making this thread.

But i passed my driving test!!! Im so happy!!!
Congrats mate!
Well done mate!!!!!

I remember passing my driving test 15 years ago!!!, was a good day, but passing my bike test 2 years ago was even better
#4 - Jakg
Wahey!

Now you can drive to my house and talk me into getting a Nova :X
Congratulations!
hehe thanks . I really didnt think i was gonna pass though, Even the examiner said that at the end. I started off, and didnt check my mirrors propley, Infact i did that for the first few mins. Hence i got 10 Minors, but still a pass none the less
Well done, you've passed your test Now you start learning to drive. Seriously, don't end up as a bunch of flowers at the base of a tree.
Grats.
I'm happy for ya! , I just got my driving permit 2 weeks ago and I am currently learning the do's and don't s. I been on the road 2 days and i got the hang of the instructors vehicle already ( 3.0 diesel 4WD manual ) .
Congrats. Now just to save for the car.

You pass first time or...?
Quote from Bob Smith :Congrats. Now just to save for the car.

You pass first time or...?

Yep, First time, 10 minors though.
Congratulation mate!
Remember, drive safely
Drifting isn't fun in RL.

oh, and !tow really isn't that easy
Nice mate=)
btw, my girlfriend also got here driver licence today=)=)
Great, congrats! What car did you learn to drive with, and what will you drive in the future?
Quote from Fl0dE :Nice mate=)
btw, my girlfriend also got here driver licence today=)=)

Congratulation to your girl friend and your first successfull post ;D
well done matey
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Great, congrats! What car did you learn to drive with, and what will you drive in the future?

I learnt in a 07 Plate Yaris, Will probley use my Vauxhall Nova if 1. i dont get flammed and 2. i can get it up and running ok.
Grats
Just 1 year, 1 month, and 25 days until I can drive

Can't wait
That's great news. I have to go in and write my drivers test to get my learners permit in a few weeks, hopefully this snow will hurry up and leave so I can teach my friend how to drive his 7.
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :That's great news. I have to go in and write my drivers test to get my learners permit in a few weeks, hopefully this snow will hurry up and leave so I can teach my friend how to drive his 7.
~Bryan~

heh, first time i drove car myself with nobody giving instructions i were 9
Well done, I remember when I passed mine just over a year ago it was the best feeling ever.

Now drive safe, your confidence will grow quickly but don't get cocky.
Congratulations! Were you really nervous? Also, consider taking "PassPlus" for an extension to what you already learned. It'll probably take your insurance costs down a little too.

I just had my second driving lesson today, negotiating roundabouts. They're pretty interesting things, roundabouts. I also drove at 60mph so my instructor obviously trusts me, even though I'm only at lesson 2

I must be exceptionally talented!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Congratulations! Were you really nervous? Also, consider taking "PassPlus" for an extension to what you already learned. It'll probably take your insurance costs down a little too.

I just had my second driving lesson today, negotiating roundabouts. They're pretty interesting things, roundabouts. I also drove at 60mph so my instructor obviously trusts me, even though I'm only at lesson 2

I must be exceptionally talented!

Same exact thing here, except it was km/h

Passed my driving test!
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG