The online racing simulator
Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
I had fun either way, i dont care if it was un organized and blah blah blah, i got close to some cones in the run and tried some angle :\ but all together in my run i most probably did it wrong haha.
the funniest part was that like... i get nervous easy so i had everyone watching me for my qualification run, and i lost vission and my legs were shaking, i still somehow managed to not crash. but i found it a fun night. i mean everyoen rushing round like wtf is going on and on TS it was hillarious. So put aside the bad parts.. there were some great moments really wasnt there
Quote from dizzlez :I had fun either way, i dont care if it was un organized and blah blah blah, i got close to some cones in the run and tried some angle :\ but all together in my run i most probably did it wrong haha.
the funniest part was that like... i get nervous easy so i had everyone watching me for my qualification run, and i lost vission and my legs were shaking, i still somehow managed to not crash. but i found it a fun night. i mean everyoen rushing round like wtf is going on and on TS it was hillarious. So put aside the bad parts.. there were some great moments really wasnt there

same about that nervous part.I lost vision and went into the wall LOL
wow. this is THE most POINTLESS thread ever. i know it was a disaster, but seriously, i wanta see someone step up to the challenge and try to make a comp. what ruined it was the judging could of been better i wont lie, but also the people who were talking when the judges said not to talk kinda defeated the purpose of a competition. everyone i talked to after the event sayd the had fun, and most of em were pissed at the fact that the little kids were talking durring the comp. ALSO, the kids that sit in there and cry also made the event alot less mature and serious. so id personally like to thank the kids who ****ed it up, and im sorry for some of the misjudging. and like i stated before, someone step up and make a better one if you think you can do better...its not as easy as it seems...
Well having a team that completely fails is one thing and then judging :S
Quote from supra_946 :Well having a team that completely fails is one thing and then judging :S

having a team that fails?
Quote from Tein Drifter :wow. this is THE most POINTLESS thread ever.

You started the thread in the first place...
why are people crying who gives a shit this is only a game..... If i were to throw a comp and it would fail i wouldn't really give 2 shits about people's opinions.... people please stop bitching your killing my high... and drift king cz im looking forward to your comp and I hope it turns out being invite only...
Quote from ImportFantasy :You started the thread in the first place...

that makes no ****ing sence. i started it becuase i wanted to host a comp, not listen to a bunch of 11 year olds complain about A ****ING GAME. IT HAPPENED 2 DAYS AGO, GET THE **** OVER IT.
Quote from Tein Drifter :that makes no ****ing sence. i started it becuase i wanted to host a comp, not listen to a bunch of 11 year olds complain about A ****ING GAME. IT HAPPENED 2 DAYS AGO, GET THE **** OVER IT.

Geez calm down lmao
Quote from ImportFantasy :This is simply the most bs judging I ever seen (not counting my run).I heard about cobras run and i must say...what the hell?This is what i heard.Cobra went onto the grass on the straight with .1st and 2nd corner was fine...but the 3rd corner,Wolf hit a cone.Then last corner,Wolf hit 2 cones.Now heres where the most BS judging I ever heard begins.During the WHOLE run,Wolf hit 2 clip points and cobra didn't it.Ready for the surprise?WOLF WINS!WOW!That is serious BS.Cobra didnt hit any clipping points but yet went in the grass.Wolf hit 5 clipping points in those 2 runs...Wolf wins/cobra loses...wow...some BS.Didnt you guys said that hitting the cones ment loss of points/0?

P.S.Its nothing personal Wolf.Im just pointing out alot of BS judging.

Well, I thought I was f*cked, but got a third run, where i pulled off much better. must say there was some weird judging, but was a fun comp, but a waste of a saturdaynight :P
Quote from boro_roku :why are people crying who gives a shit this is only a game..... If i were to throw a comp and it would fail i wouldn't really give 2 shits about people's opinions.... people please stop bitching your killing my high... and drift king cz im looking forward to your comp and I hope it turns out being invite only...

Maybe the 2nd comp will be only for invited...
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :was a fun comp, but a waste of a saturdaynight :P

no offense, but playing LFS is a waste of saturday night regardless of how good the comp was.
And the duration of comp was about 3 and half hours
holy shit!

damn all these saturday comps anyway, for me to enter them id have to get up on sunday morning here in Aus, me + saturday nights + sunday mornings = disaster.
Hmm :/. The epic sliders comp started for me in 00:00... Because Im from Czech Republic GMT+01:00.

Primarily it must be suitable time for organizer. Maybe would be better let people to vote for the time of a competition.
... for example in my case:
15:00 (GMT +01:00)
16:00 (GMT +01:00)
17:00 (GMT +01:00)
18:00 (GMT +01:00)
19:00 (GMT +01:00)
20:00 (GMT +01:00)
21:00 (GMT +01:00)
22:00 (GMT +01:00)

But I won't change time of my comp... :-) People are signed up already.
it started at 11pm for me :P ****ing funny.i had some coke and chocolate to keep me going. although the chocolate was gone before my quali..
And when my comp will be starting, you will be still able to see sun on the sky
Lol btw dnt u have a thread for ur comp? seems like u turned this one into urs :P
I'm only trying to say people that if they will spam and they won't 100% respect what I'm saying, (if they will understand lol ) they will be kicked from server.

Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG