The online racing simulator
When you have free time, but no LFS
(12 posts, started )
What do you do? Personally, I tend to frantically search for another online game to play. I just can't seem to get any work done without releasing some tension in virtual reality.

If you have always had access to Live For Speed, what do you do aside using the computer? I tend to kick around a soccer ball (or football for all of you) or play basketball.

How about you guys?
#2 - STF
well, if everything fails, nothing compares to going out and picking up a girl or two for the night.
if you already got that covered.. work with it .
still bored..? then.. go out with your friends, and organize a drinking contest.. or if you`re the non drinking type of guy (i`m wasted from a beer / or "been there done that, what else") then.. you could steal a car and have some city fun .
but i strongly recommend owning your own.. and.. just drive. if that is not enough, i`m sure you can find a nice track nearby.
Karting, PS3, helping my dad rebuild the BMW oldtimers, rebuilt my Kart
Killing my daughter for being a pain in the ass.
Riding BMX and now playing Forza 2 or Skate.
Well if the power is out or something, or I just don't have access to internet or LFS, I'll go hit the gym. Usually an hour and a half workout clears my mind, plus it's a great recreation. Sometimes I'll politely ask if I can take the car into town to hang out with friends. If I'm still bored I'll usually light up a couple fat bowls or a nice joint and chill out watching TV, listening to music, or chatting on the phone. It's amazing how great things can be when your melted to a chair, baked like a cake
~Bryan~
i play golf when im bored , my handicap is comin down now .
Xbox, play some tennis or something, or there's always tv I guess.
Gym, eat, get wasted. In that order, repeat ad infinitum.
Computer-wise, I tend to code, do some graphics work, chat to people, blog, or similar.

Otherwise, I read, study some interesting topic, spend time with my girlfriend and/or family, listen to some music or just sit and do nothing.

How I feel, what's available, etc. depends on what I actually end up doing - but it's usually one of the above.
Summer:Riding my BMX.
Winter:Riding my BMX in indoor skatepark & Snowboarding.
non computer wise:

Ride my road and mountain bike around the place get wasted go out with mates or watch tv help dad with the 2003 moped or the 1989 M3 that needs to be restored

Pc wise:

create something in photoshop, www.jdmstyletuning.com haha yeh um i look at car pictures all types, look at deals on trademe/ebay, dont really play games much if i had a good pc id get test drive unlimited and play m3 challenge maybe Gt legends, I make music and hack stuff

if i aint in front of screen, im probaply hunting, in school or karting(yes, usually i fell sleep while im in front of screen and playing)

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG