The online racing simulator
Quote from matyav :I wanna see dtm cars like this: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nUAE-819OG4
1998 Btcc cars and some street cars

wow, i saw a 190e in that vid! that's what my friend/teammate is getting! i am trying to convince him to get a turbo... an old luxory car isn't that competitive... against new sports cars
Aussie Racing cars, single seaters, monsters! You got to see them racing, its totaly insane! watch some videos of race, you will see waht i mean, they go like formulas, look like cars, and make race very much intreage, while positions are changing every lap

http://www.aussieracingcars.co ... 07/R7/Large/1307-21X7.jpg
Quote from Ahriman4891 :I personally would love to see "Albula" in LFS. What's the copyright situation with it? Will your friend's team allow it in the game? CAN YOU BE THE MIDDLEMAN?!

The more real cars we have, the better LFS's standing in the sim community becomes. Just my opinion.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq9SKtMH5CA

I'll take contact with the leader of this and i'll post the answer but since this is the old one we should look toward to v2 (at the moment no other name).
+1 do DTM cars of '90s
Quote from eight8acht :I'll take contact with the leader of this and i'll post the answer but since this is the old one we should look toward to v2 (at the moment no other name).

That's great
Quote from Ahriman4891 :That's great

yeah would be nice to have once again a new and real life car in Live for Speed and would be nice for the Students team so they could train on LFS for their races ^^
Quote from atlantian :wow, i saw a 190e in that vid! that's what my friend/teammate is getting! i am trying to convince him to get a turbo... an old luxory car isn't that competitive... against new sports cars

Dude there were so many 190es in there it's not even worth counting them. But fsck the 190e, M3 powaaaaaaaaaa. Take a look at the Artur Deutgen onboard if you don't believe me.
cars like saloons eg bmw m5 audi rs4/6 oh and more hot hatches like civc type R focus st/rs seat leon etc......oh and keep up the good work scawen S2 member in about 2/3 weeks
all the JGTC 2008
I think it would be interesting to have fast SUV's, like the
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (my favorite)

Porsche Cayenne Turbo S

Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG

Al three can do 0-100 in about 5 sec and the top speeds are above 250 km/h
If we get the (yes, the) ML, i quit LFS forever. Luckely we wont get it :P
Quote from Primoz :If we get the (yes, the) ML, i quit LFS forever. Luckely we wont get it :P

Well i dont like the ML either, and the porsche.
But it would be fun to race in fast suv's with V8 engines
After thinking about it for a long time, I think a 4WD LX and GT car would be great, perhaps an Audi rip-off.
a spaceframe silhouette racer...
i'd like to see a v12 super car
Quote from DHRammstein :After thinking about it for a long time, I think a 4WD LX and GT car would be great, perhaps an Audi rip-off.

Would be great but it wouldn't be an LX. Maybe if it was an LX8 but it would have to be bigger to house additional 2 (or only 1, if one was acting like 2) differentials.
i think something like the Bowler Wildcat would be awesome

We need V8 powered touring cars like Holden VE Commodore and Ford BF Falcon. Also can we have the road legal performance models of these cars?
Dead Simple. Add V8 Supercar AND Bathurst track to race them on If you're still dry after driving that there, there's something wrong with you lol
We need Holden Torana A9X and Ford GT-HO Phase III. Nurburgring (Nordschlife and GP-Strecke) would be AWESOME!
If we ever get a 'Holden' Monaro, I would rather it be called a Vauxhall
id like to see a mercedes clk gtr in S3

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG