The online racing simulator
Absolutely Bathurst. Anyone who has driven Bathurst for real would love it. From late entry onto entry of Skyline (across the top), its all late entries, n you can take the entire top flat out. The way the car skitters on the edge of balance down thru the twisty bits off skyline is definitely pucker facter 10. lol

Most definitely the best track in the world.
Not to sound the ignorant American stereotype here, but, my local track is VERY underrated, VERY technical, pretty much The U.S.'s Bathurst.

Road America, it's a 4 mile road course winding through the hills of Wisonsin, All the way from a strait that can top a Hyabusa out, to a curve called the carousel that will make you wonder if your going to ever stop turning.

The uphill corners, the downhill corners, blind crests, off camber's, massive and light elavation changes, light sweepers, flat out kinks, and its rather wide for being as long as it is.

Plenty of passing room, but narrow enough to close the door on a rival trying to make a last minute move. Totally under rated, never even considered unless your from out in the sticks like me and have access to it.

MCN topped out 180+mph in 5th gear on the new hyabusa at road america on the front strait.

I would think that if they were going to put in a track that was interesting and competative, Cadwell(?) Park, Bathurst, or, R. A. would be on the top of my list to see in it.
Quote from scania :My Choice: Macau Guia Grand Prix Circuit

that'z becauze u lize in Macaoz ... Mt Pamorama, Bathurst - Australia
#54 - Juls
From videos I can see the most fascinating tracks are the narrow ones because of the insane sense of speed you get. It seems Bathurst width is 3 times width of a car. Macau same or less.

In LFS track width is almost always more than 5 or 6 times the width of a car (excepted narrow parts in SO). It may be good for formula one, but it is boring for most other cars.

LFS desperatly needs a narrow track, to release it's full potential. Cadwell, Macau, Bathrust...whatever.
Bathurst, Laguna Seca, Macau, Monaco, Brands Hatch, Le Mans...

Those are all great tracks, but SPA is best of them. For any type and class of racing, from low powered FWD cars, over 24hours endurance races and Formula 3 to worlds fastest Formula 1 machines. It has every type of corners and very own Eau Rogue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... cNMyE&feature=related

One fast lap of R.A. Even a superbike makes this track look thin. Imagine 30 GTR class cars online at a track like this. Oh the possibities.

If the dev's did add any "real" track to LFS, I'm sure we will all be very pleased with the choice. But, for now, Fern Bay-Black is the closest I can get to road america.

Like my last post said. MCN (the american one) topped out 5th gear on a Busa on the strait that Jason Pridmore was doing 170 on with a liter bike. What a rush.
Laguna Seca and the Top Gear Testtrack
bathurst would be great! ive been around it twice its AWESOME! i would also love spa (old version and current version), monza (old version with oval and current version), monaco, le mans, jerez, tsukuba, eastern creek, phillip island and of course, the top gear test track
My preferences would be:

1. Spa
2. Laguna Seca
3. Macau
4. Bathurst

But none will ever happen

And for those that say Monaco, can you even begin to picture the carnage that would follow a 20+ grid full of XFG's
All of Geoff Crammonds' F1 tracks from GP4........
enough said.
Spa
spa is ftw!
Give Spa or Monza.
Coleraine
Monza's oval is also very great
1. SPA
2. SPA
3. Laguna Seca
Quote :If there is only 1 real track in LFS, & it is not Nurburing, which will be you choice

fuji or monaco.
#69 - Tomi
Bathurst and Isle of Man would be cool but I agree with the previous statement. Brands Hatch or Cadwell Park would be a better choice for LFS as it is a shorter track. Long tracks are fun when driving offline but shorter ones are funnier online. I don't like driving alone in the middle of nowhere.
Id have to go for mugello or any other track on the motogp callendar
1. Oulton Park
2. IOM TT
2. Spa
id like the nurburgring nord i no its long but challenging and very fun
Quote from cathal50cc :id like the nurburgring nord i no its long but challenging and very fun

Considering the topic title - nice choice.

Quote : If there is only 1 real track in LFS, & it is not Nurburing, which will be you choice

I'd probably have Spa or my local kart track Teesside Autodrome.
AutoX 100x100KM
My top 10 real life enviroments would be:
  1. Nürburgring GER (all variations incl. Nordschleife) (although the topic title says something else)
  2. Le Mans FRA (Circuit Bugatti + Circuit de la Sarthe)
  3. Isle of Men Tourist Trophy GBR (dito Maz )
  4. Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez Mexico City MEX (all variations incl. NASCAR chicane, the Baseball Stadium Chicane and the Oval)
  5. Daytona USA (Road Course + Oval)
  6. Phasaki Raceway Welkom RSA (Road Course + Oval)
  7. Mount Panorama Circuit Bathurst AUS
  8. Twin Ring Motegi JPN (Road Courses + Oval)
  9. A.V.U.S. GER (Version 1998)
  10. Falkenbergs Motorbana SWE

If there is only 1 real track in LFS, & it is not Nurburing, which will be you choice
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG