The online racing simulator
Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
For GTM-5 users:

18:00 = Qualifications
19:30 = Competition

Add 6 hours if you are in GTM+1. :d
#52 - Equi
Hi. The server dosen't work... When i try to enter it, it closes after about a second. It says. OOS-MPSYS.
Did you make the layout in patch Y? If you didn't, that could be the problem....
Tein, don't forget send me the password please... Will be there Thumbs up.
Quote from Esser :Hi. The server dosen't work... When i try to enter it, it closes after about a second. It says. OOS-MPSYS.
Did you make the layout in patch Y? If you didn't, that could be the problem....

You can't join a server that is empty and have a layout on it.
Quote from CobraDrifter :You can't join a server that is empty and have a layout on it.

oooh. I see... That's pretty weird... Shrug But thank you for your help Smile It sucks that the event is allready full... I would love to join... Frown
#57 - Equi
Slott 11 is open.
sign me up [T*F]Kiyo XRT
#59 - Equi
Just to make sure, event is in 1:30 hour right?
Should start in 30 mins about

Btw servers full this sux.. More slots would be better..
Quote from evilpimp :Should start in 30 mins about

Btw servers full this sux.. More slots would be better..

LFSWorld says its a 22 slot server, yet the event has been made for 25 drivers, 3 judges.

Something just isn't going to work. Uhmm
Huh, no password yet? Shrug
Says 15 in game and its full 15/15.
pff full :>
This server is 16 slots, what the hell are you waiting to add the rest of them? And what is DRFT KING doing there, he's not even in the competition!
#67 - Equi
its in 9 min
8 mins and we're still looking for a non-lagging server Big grin. So where is everyone now?
Thanks to Epic Sliders for being so organised! The server was hosted on a crappy connection, which requires everyone to more to another server. Now I can't connect to this server to I will have to take myself out of the competition. Really, really sucks. You guys had a bad organisation from the start and now look what it gives. Thumbs up, I'm not gonna enter any of your competitions, EVER. Thumbs up
Quote from Riders Motion :Thanks to Epic Sliders for being so organised! The server was hosted on a crappy connection, which requires everyone to more to another server. Now I can't connect to this server to I will have to take myself out of the competition. Really, really sucks. You guys had a bad organisation from the start and now look what it gives. Thumbs up, I'm not gonna enter any of your competitions, EVER. Thumbs up

Calm down man. Technical problems happen... you cant judge according to 1 problem theyve done. Plus it wasnt EpicS's fault. They were told the server was big enough.

SERVER HAS MOVED WILL LET U KNOW ABOUT WERE SOON

*Edit* Epic Sliders Drift Comp is the name of the server.
Quote from evilpimp :Calm down man. Technical problems happen... you cant judge according to 1 problem theyve done. Plus it wasnt EpicS's fault. They were told the server was big enough.

SERVER HAS MOVED WILL LET U KNOW ABOUT WERE SOON

*Edit* Epic Sliders Drift Comp is the name of the server.

One technical problem? There shouldn't have been technical problem because they should have TESTED THIS BEFORE THE EVENT. It's NOT NORMAL to switch from three different servers in five minutes!
ok girls, no fighting now. search my username or Tein Drifter. See you all at the competition.
Eat a Bigmac. Itll calm you down.

Watever lol cant we just have fun and stop being so tense n pissed..
Relax...... (btw im not high)
FFS i missed it Frown
Quote from Sueycide_FD :FFS i missed it Frown

Well they will only call you a liar and bullsh*t your name while you are trying to connect...

Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG