The online racing simulator
Drifting Games
(23 posts, started )
Drifting Games
Hi all since i am a avid drifter and racer i'm wondering if you could recomend any good drifting games for the PC other than LFS (i still love LFS) and has graphics simular to LFS, i don't care about the phisics. Please post any drifting games even though i would prefer a free game but i don't care so post away.
You don't care about the physics?
#3 - JeffR
Drift City is the only one I know of. Physics are crap, but you don't care, right?
Ok thx for some suggestions and no i don't really care about the phisics becuase LFS is kinda the only PC racing game that has good phisics. Drift City i have heard of but the graphics SUCK but i may go back into it becuase i haven't played it for about 5 months becuase i have not much money, a sucky car, and the graphics sucked, but maybe they've fixed it.
How about Project Torque? I haven't tried it but it looks pretty good (except for the "Pay real cash and get stupid quick cars or mods" thing).
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from Scatter :How about Project Torque? I haven't tried it but it looks pretty good (except for the "Pay real cash and get stupid quick cars or mods" thing).

Project Torque suxx, if you are offline for a week or something your stats will be reset and you have to start all over again
Quote from JeffR :NFS ProStreet has a drift mode that looks fairly realistic

have you actually tried it?
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from LFSn00b :Really? my stats are fine still and i havent played for 4 weeks

to OP: Try rFactor with OBS Drift mod, or Racer with D1GP mod?

Well mine got reset, and i wasn't very long offline.
D1RDGP

A mod for Racer, [edit: oops... already mentioned, but anyway I'll leave the link here...]
Quote from nihil :D1RDGP

A mod for Racer, so there's no scoring system or anything like that, but nicely detailed models etc...

when i install that patch my smoke goes black boxes
Quote from batteryy :when i install that patch my smoke goes black boxes

I don't have Racer installed anymore, but I remember this problem and there was a solution. Search the Racer forum on RSC...
cant find anything for that. please, if u know could u send link for that
Quote from batteryy :cant find anything for that. please, if u know could u send link for that

Behind a firewall & can't get through to RSC from where I am, but here's a likely link
Doesn't seem to work on Vista
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Doesn't seem to work on Vista

Quote from www.racer.nl :
It seems Racer can run in Vista, under certain circumstances. I've only had Vista for 4 hours before I backed out to XP, so I couldn't really test; the VS2005 compiler wasn't compatible with Vista unless you install SP1, and SP1 contains a compiler bug, so not really a system you want for development.
To run Racer, try changing the display theme until it runs. Yes, it seems that makes a difference. ;-) No plans this year to go for Vista compatibility.

or:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=283454
Thx all for the suggestions and i have heard of racer and tried it but i was not able to have the drift mod on and be able to play the normal racer so is there a way i can do that?
Quote from nihil :D1RDGP

A mod for Racer, [edit: oops... already mentioned, but anyway I'll leave the link here...]

the download links just link to a 1x1 pixel gif Oo nothing to download.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the download links just link to a 1x1 pixel gif Oo nothing to download.

I'm getting that problem too. Just like pretty much every attachment on RSC.
Quote from Scatter :How about Project Torque? I haven't tried it but it looks pretty good (except for the "Pay real cash and get stupid quick cars or mods" thing).

Nice game,but need much time to going in it.. hard to take lots of money points
Quote from beefyman666 :I'm getting that problem too. Just like pretty much every attachment on RSC.

Same result here, maybe it happens because of their recent troubles with their servers.
I don't really likethe whole Need For Speed series since 'NFS Underground' but I do have to say that the drift mod it quite entertaining. If you don't care nuts of the physics, and just want to see a flashy car go around a track with damn realistic smoke, you gotta try NFS: PS. I was lent the game by a friend I have liked it tbh... LFS is much better phsyic wise, but NFS has the smoke.
Get D1GP The game its quite rare but i got it from a place

its got pretty good physics
beautiful selection of cars etc etc its not free unless you know what your doing ill leave it there

Drifting Games
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG