The online racing simulator
D1GP Team
(51 posts, started )
D1GP Team
Hello all here is some information about a new S2 Drifting team that started out Demo Team but is know moving into S2 since most members are getting S2!

Members With S2
[D1GP]TauntDevil
[D1GP]racingnut67
[D1GP]BlackRaven.au
[D1GP]355cid
[D1GP]GTR34 STAGEA
[D1GP]TheDrifter
[D1GP]MikeySpeed

Members Getting S2
[D1GP]Nart

Members That Still are Demo and Hopefully Getting S2!

[D1GP]MR-DARUSHN
[D1GP]Ruski
[D1GP]WLDBLD

Our Website is:
http://www.d1gpracingteam.webs.com/
We have a new site in the making the adress is www.teamd1gp.net

I Will update this Thread when i get more Info on who has S2/S1 or not.

Just so there is no mistakes I ([D1GP]Leopard) am NOT the creator of the Team BOSS created the Team with the help of Nart and FULL BOOST, I was just one of the first members to join the team so i've helped them lots.

You Can find us on our Demo and S2 servers called [D1GP]Drifting.

Thank You
[D1GP]Leopard
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[D1GP]Leopard, [D1GP]BOSS and a few other members have left D1GP due to problems with the team so we D1GP is going to start getting rep back and will probibly try starting from scratch. I Leopard, will still update this thread even though i'm not in D1GP.
Good luck!
Thx I hope we do well too. If the website link does not work please tell me since some people say it does and some say it doesn't i just want to know for sure if it works or not.
Hello i'm theodinho29 alias [AA] Pierre on LFS
I have a problem to connect to [D1GP]Drfiting : "Host Refused Connexion"
Can you help me ?
I'm not a bad driver.

Thanks
Quote from theodinho29 :Hello i'm theodinho29 alias [AA] Pierre on LFS
I have a problem to connect to [D1GP]Drfiting : "Host Refused Connexion"
Can you help me ?
I'm not a bad driver.

Thanks

You were banned for crashing.
lawl, freewebs
Quote from Bose321 :lawl, freewebs

ya i know we hopefully will get a proper website soon!
Take 5GBFREE.COM !
PM'D
Plz i'm not a crasher !
Haha you put my name wrong
Its SaMuRaI
Also i am not going to be on for a little bit because i screwed up my foot and much more...
Hi, what do i have to do to join, if i can. i played with boost so if he was watching me at all he can tell you if im a good drifter or not. Also im good with websites if you would let me i could make your web site look hella good.

thx
please?
I wondered if I could get unbanned from [D1GP]Drifting server because my friend played while I ate breakfast and he crashed and when I was back I was banned.. So please, I like the server very much and I really want to get going there again. :ashamed:

My S2 and username on lfs.net is TopGearfan and in-game name is TopGear. And if I ever ever done something wrong I'm really sorry.
i wonder if i can join ? still no reply from leader.
Plz can you accept me on your server ! I'm a good driver ...
Thanks !
why?
double post sorry
why?
I feel like you all are just ignoring my posts. both on your site and here on lfsforum. you are not the only ones who paid for this game and Im really desperate to play at your servers again because there are the most people playing and you have nice layouts. please? I havent done anything (my stupid friend did) and I think I deserve another chance.

heres my deal: If you think I behave badly at your servers in the two nextcoming weeks you can ban me again. so unban me and we will see if I'll behave. pleeease?? PLEASE :sorry:
Those kids are on a power trip. Go check on another server, there are tons an you'll probably find something better than [D1GP] server anyway.
No ! [D1GP]Drifting is the best server for debutant drifter !
Quote from Riders Motion :Those kids are on a power trip. Go check on another server, there are tons an you'll probably find something better than [D1GP] server anyway.

what do you mean when you say 'power trip'?
Well this thread isn't here for 2 weeks and half of the posts are peoples that got banned from your server...
Hello all sorry i'm late at responding to your messages i was not aloud on the computer for a few days so i didn't see these messages but i'm back TopGearFan I will ask the admins to see if they can take the ban off. theodinho29 I will talk to the admins also about trying to get the ban taken off. Sldwayz I just PMed you. Corrosion I have seen your post on our forums and BOSS (our team leader) has seen it but since he doesn't seem to be doing anything I will start doing some recruiting but I can't do it when ever becuase i'm only 13 and I have school I try to be on the D1GP as much as possible so if your on there I can recruit you into D1GP!

P.S. I'm Very Sorry I Was So Late In Responding.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Haha you put my name wrong
Its SaMuRaI
Also i am not going to be on for a little bit because i screwed up my foot and much more...

Ok I will fix your name and i Hope you get better!
Hello All I Have just talked to BOSS (D1GP's Team leader) and he says we will not be doing any recruiting right know since we have enough members I will post another message here when we are open for recruiting.

D1GP Team
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG