The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer556 :No AA, bad editing, wrong. I think your awesomeness just died

leave ray alone. its not his fault he sucks with editing pictures. everyone sucked that much once (i think) lol
Quote :leave ray alone....

I know everyone's got to be new first! But saying "oh go my awesomeness pic!" is not the attitude, because even the best editors here are being really humble
Quote from chanoman315 : help me making the rain effect in the wheels please

I just want you to know that even though it could be better (ie AA for a start) that is one of the best looking edited LFS pictures i've ever seen and I just don't know why
Quote from AndRand :the source with layers would be handy but I hope you like it

I like that!!! well pink was better.. i dunno how you chaged the color..in the tyres you can see a little pink thats why i say it.. but it looks great!! thanks
Quote from Jakg :I just want you to know that even though it could be better (ie AA for a start) that is one of the best looking edited LFS pictures i've ever seen and I just don't know why

Yes i know AA, but it wasnt at my pc, it was from my cousin, and he doesnt have the Catalyst for the video card , and i didnt find where to change the AA... but seriously thanks.. and i cant belive it
damn damn damn, i love that rain! how are you making those clouds? is it a Photoshop brush?
c&c please. i know I'm not too good at editing so if u gonna flame me, tell me what i did wrong, and tell me how i can fix it.

ty,
bird
Attached images
drftmstrwallpaper.jpg
Quote from HellBoy99 :c&c please. i know I'm not too good at editing so if u gonna flame me, tell me what i did wrong, and tell me how i can fix it.

ty,
bird

Without that scary black fade it would look very pretty.
Quote from HellBoy99 :c&c please. i know I'm not too good at editing so if u gonna flame me, tell me what i did wrong, and tell me how i can fix it.

ty,
bird

Lol my skins are getting used!

I agree, remove that black fade and will look ok.
well, this is my try on adding things to okijuhans' pic!

thanks to him for letting me play a bit
God I miss BeSpoke. Looks so naked without rims.
lucky i saved the psd guys.

there u go, no creepy black fade
Attached images
drftmstr.jpg
I said, its nice.
---

Racer - Please host it like attatchemnt, imageshack just takes half of my life to load it.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :God I miss BeSpoke. Looks so naked without rims.

Your fattycat always been naked gordon!:P
@Colins:Very nice pictures man!
Quote : Racer - Please host it like attatchemnt, imageshack just takes half of my life to load it.

As I'm an inmature brat I shouldn't care (j/k)
Next time I'll post the link, or atatch it...

i dont have imagination
Attached images
lfs_00000386.jpg
you hit the nail's head chano
Quote from baSh0r :you hit the nail's head chano

:sorry: i dunno understand you , it's that good?
i don't like it but others might.

as before c&c welcome.
Attached images
craporgood.jpg
Quote from HellBoy99 :i don't like it but others might.

as before c&c welcome.

The big crappy borders kill your pics. Same with the huge text.

Other than that you haven't really done much else by the looks of things.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG