#1 - Niku
Pink xr texture
can someone make pink xr texture
? What does that mean?
Like, a pink car skin or what?
#3 - Niku
pink dds texture for xrt
wrong section.
Why would you want that? I mean, there is skins for a reason, you can have any color you want, and it can be done easy without messing up things in game. Still, it`s not hard to change the textures to pink, but I see no reason for it because of skins.
Go to Garage.
Click New colour.
Adjust the colour sliders to get the colour you want.
Quote from March Hare :Go to Garage.
Click New colour.
Adjust the colour sliders to get the colour you want.

But again, that would be the same as doing / equiptin skins
Clearly he wants a pink XRG because he has seen someone fast using one.
And skins in demo?
Better just do it with the colour sliders.
I think he means the interior textures...
I wish people would type out clearly what they mean.
(s)he's new

EDIT

lol oops
with 62 post's (s) may not be new
Quote from james_bskt :(s)he's new

EDIT

lol oops

Your right.... I just think (s)he's has less than your average brain cells... With 62 posts I wonder how many of them are acutally readable
This is SUCK!
I was thinking about it but I'm not as mean as niall.
he even got a little ''jäähy''(ban for little time) from lfs-suomi forums pecause pretty useless and unclear posts. im not sure did he get it...''Taitaa Niku lähteä pienelle parin kuukauden jäähylle, on niin loistavia topikkeja ja postauksia saanut poistella.''
Quote from batteryy :''Taitaa Niku lähteä pienelle parin kuukauden jäähylle, on niin loistavia topikkeja ja postauksia saanut poistella.''

Freely translated to english:
Niku can go to a little <the term when you get punished in an ice-hockey and have to go to the bench for x minutes, I don't watch ice-hockey so I don't know the word> for couple of months, because I have removed so brilliant topics and postings.
Penalty Box
Quote from james_bskt :(s)he's new

EDIT

lol oops

He's very well known here, he always wants xrt and tweak, and he doesn't stop bothering us.
im voting for ip ban
IMO no one should be banned for asking questions. Even if they are repeated and utterly stupid bans are for people who abuse the forum, or using illegal programs and such. Of course we can discuss if spamming the forum is abuse, but IMO he/she isn`t that bad.

Pink xr texture
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG