The online racing simulator
what i should do?
(18 posts, started )
what i should do?
ive finally saved money to S2, but i dont have age to do these credit card things etc...so ofcourse i asked my parents to buy it but they dont trust to lfs or the whole internet because my cousing got cheated by 500e's when he bought ps3 from germany via creditcard. so do you have any ideas how i could get em to trust lfs and buy the licence?
Credit cards are protected from fraud anyway, so you can't lose out really. But if they'd rather tell a human being their card details instead of no one but them knowing them, then that's their daft problem.

Money orders.
Friend's credit cards (or friend's parents)
I'm pretty sure there was a chap in Finland who bought licences for people, but I can't remember who.
tell them that thousands of people have brought s2, i recently did it via pay pal, no problems what so ever, its 100% trust worthy, from what ive gatherd scawen isn't the type of guy that would rip thousands of people off, and if he did would there be anywhere near as many S2 accounts there is today? if someone got ripped off they would have posted about it, and the message would have surely spread.
Just tell your parents that its 100% lagit, and other people post reasons why its lagit, so this guy can show this thread to his parents!
Cya Michael
Quote from batteryy :so do you have any ideas how i could get em to trust lfs and buy the licence?

If you have a force feedback steering wheel then tell your dad to take LFS for a spin, if that don't hit a nerve apply for adoption before it's too late.

Another way is to find youtube videos of all the violent games you could buy at a store instead and do a full hour presentation of them with 0.1 sec frames alternating the words "school" and "shooting" between videos. Either they'll get the hint or they'll make the headlines.
Quote from xaotik :If you have a force feedback steering wheel then tell your dad to take LFS for a spin, if that don't hit a nerve apply for adoption before it's too late.

Another way is to find youtube videos of all the violent games you could buy at a store instead and do a full hour presentation of them with 0.1 sec frames alternating the words "school" and "shooting" between videos. Either they'll get the hint or they'll make the headlines.

i could try that if that doesnt take it i could try to download him some game he likes if he would buy it...maybe some of ''18wheels of steel'' series(my dad used to drive trucks)
Quote from mickyc30 :from what ive gatherd scawen isn't the type of guy that would rip thousands of people off,

Buying LFS online you get the option of either PayPal or ProtX. Neither of these services expose the customer's credit card data to the merchant, so even if Scawen wanted to rip you off he couldn't.
You don't have a Visa Electron card?

Janezki used to deal licences for poor underaged finns, but he disappeared ages ago
you could always try a pre-paid visa card?
Quote from frokki :You don't have a Visa Electron card?

Janezki used to deal licences for poor underaged finns, but he disappeared ages ago

actually no where can get it?
Quote from batteryy :actually no where can get it?

You have your own bank account, right? Then go to your local bank and ask for the card. In most banks it's free. Remember to mention that you are going to use it for paying in Internet, so they activate the feature.
An extra safety feature of those debit cards, in case your parents ask you about it, is that you can also set what's the maximum amount it can be used for online (or any really) transactions and even if you do, at most someone will just steal all your savings and while he's at it he'll erase every trace of you ever existing and you'll blink our of reality for ever. Because everyone on the internet is after you - and that's not a figure of speech, I mean you personally.
Quote from xaotik :and that's not a figure of speech, I mean you personally.

lol, just you! noone else lol
Quote from batteryy :...maybe some of ''18wheels of steel'' series(my dad used to drive trucks)

I didn't want to make a new thread... and at the mention of a game made by SCS Software I decided to jump in and ask If you think this game will be any good when it comes out
Quote from JO53PHS :I didn't want to make a new thread... and at the mention of a game made by SCS Software I decided to jump in and ask If you think this game will be any good when it comes out

nice, i think im gonna try to get that game. if the game includes finland on the map
The easiest way is to find a friend of yours, who has a credit card, which he can pay with online. Then You transfer your saved money to his account, and he buys you a voucher code. That's how i did it.
Quote from batteryy :ive finally saved money to S2, but i dont have age to do these credit card things etc...so ofcourse i asked my parents to buy it but they dont trust to lfs or the whole internet because my cousing got cheated by 500e's when he bought ps3 from germany via creditcard. so do you have any ideas how i could get em to trust lfs and buy the licence?

I asked my wife (I don't have a credit card) if she could help you out. If you send the money to her bank account, she can then buy you a license. Send me a private message if you want this kind of help and I'll give her bank account to you.

As we finns would say this, "Autetaan miestä mäessä".
thats very genourous of you, im sure he would appreciate it very much, he went to school about an hour ago tho lol

what i should do?
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG