The online racing simulator
Cruising Reports - Forum
(15 posts, started )
Cruising Reports - Forum
Aren't cruise servers already have their own forum/website to announce their news?
Yes mostly they have.. But its not only that kind of news. Its news from the servers (not the team) about events there. It could also be reports about heavy accidents, wild chases or funny things like something a person does with hes car... etc.

And its just a little project
Besides, most teams slant their news to portray themselves in a good light.

This is unbiased news. Or as close to unbiased as it can be.

DK
So some of it can be slagging off cruise servers?
Ask Rascar

I was just making the point it'll be unbiased news

DK
Sorry, I dont kow what you mean
Ash was asking if we were going to put anti-cruise server news.

I said to ask you

DK
#9 - VoiD
All im saying is, its a bit harsh to set up a site, and then post news to make these servers look bad.
i like the idea if it's not a ANTI Cruise Server thingy. But you shouldn't just use a Forum you should use a CMS like lfsnews ^^ If ya want help i could help ya out! JUST PM me ^^
I like that idea

See what Rascar says

DK
Quote from eight8acht :i like the idea if it's not a ANTI Cruise Server thingy. But you shouldn't just use a Forum you should use a CMS like lfsnews ^^ If ya want help i could help ya out! JUST PM me ^^

I'm interesting in pm'ing you, but I'm not alone about this site so I've to talk to the other owner
______
Quote from RacerAsh3 :All im saying is, its a bit harsh to set up a site, and then post news to make these servers look bad.

I did not got this Ash Why do you always think we will make servers look bad?? It have nothing to do with reporting servers, but its about to report a thing on the server, like we did on TC News, you know.
EDIT: And to do it easier, I'll make an example.
things we could/would report at servers is: Accidents, funny events, etc !
-
(Rascar13) DELETED by Rascar13
But what fang said, is
Quote from fang :Besides, most teams slant their news to portray themselves in a good light.

This is unbiased news. Or as close to unbiased as it can be.

DK

So thats saying, there will be news which may be offensive towards the servers, thats all.
Well, if that is what he meaned, then he is wrong!

Cruising Reports - Forum
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG