The online racing simulator
One Republic Feat. Timbaland - Apologize
(43 posts, started )
Anyone else like this song as much as I do? I'm a producer, and I only dream of beats like this, and the singer's voice is fantastic as well.

In case ya haven't heard it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs
I've heard it millions of times, it's constantly on the radio over here. The song is a few months old though
It's quite a nice song. In fact, I've played it over 20 times according to iTunes

I just can't get it out of my head
Shite, with a capital S.
Quote from hrtburnout :As if a moose would listen to music!

Ahh, actually Moose respond well to proper music. Scientific fact!
I liked it at the beginning but it is played far too often here, too.
Its a nice song, but its getting played WAYYYY too mcuh over here. Starting to p155 me off.

590. David Banner Ft. Chris Brown, Yung Joc & Jim Jones) - [? #02] Get Like Me

My favourite song atm...DONT FLAME ME!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Its a nice song, but its getting played WAYYYY too mcuh over here. Starting to p155 me off.

590. David Banner Ft. Chris Brown, Yung Joc & Jim Jones) - [? #02] Get Like Me

My favourite song atm...DONT FLAME ME!

Dire Straits > most pop or hip/hop music.

What Moose said. Ugh

And why have a violin in the video when there's no violin playing?
Most overplayed and annoying song in the world... ever.
Quote from DHRammstein :Anyone else like this song as much as I do? I'm a producer, and I only dream of beats like this, and the singer's voice is fantastic as well.

In case ya haven't heard it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs

Sorry but.. you're a producer and you've only just figured this is a good song? It's been out for a good few months
i like that song too, but your post is for the wrong video
this video is for the original One Republic - Apologize clip, here is the correct video clip
I like the song, but i don't like the fact that these guys are copying Coldplay too much.. and while Timbaland is a GREAT producer, he's starting to go on my nerves with those "e, e... e... e..."
I love it how they put "feat. Timballand" in the name everytime while all he does is sit in the studio, waving hands and trying to look like he knows what the buttons in front of him do...

The song isn't half bad (it's way better than some crap like souljaboy or whatever his name is, which has filled every channel and radiostation lately)

Edit : DAMN! beaten by niall....
All pop these days is the same old R&B-template re-done with a more annoying vocal performance run through a faulty auto-tune on top of it. I'm glad I've discovered other forms of music where It's the music that matters, not what the Record companies want you to "like".
This piece of music is the most 'manufactured' I've heard in a while. A low 808 kick, a "wet" clap and some castrated Michael Jackson wannabe repeating the same 5 words over and over again. Someone please tell me when the next flight of this [insert name of make-believe deity her]-forsaken rock's scheduled!
#20 - wien
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Someone please tell me when the next flight of this [insert name of make-believe deity her]-forsaken rock's scheduled!

I'm right behind ya pal.

I just can't figure out what it is about this song some of you think is so amazing? There's absolutely nothing about it that separates it from every other pop song out there today. The lyrics are the normal superficial nonsense, the melody is not even a little bit catchy, the "beats" sound like some of the preprogrammed ones on my ancient Roland keyboard (1980's baby!) and the guy's voice is just piercingly annoying (not to mention all the processing they've done to it to make sure you end up with a bleeding headache). I sense absolutely no talent in any aspect of this song.

It just saddens me that this is what people listen to these days. Gah! Just... gah!
You guys are so going to hate me for this.

PS: I don't like the song.
Quote from Btoryo :You guys are so going to hate me for this.

PS: I don't like the song.

Heh I remember seeing u with that skin :P
sing with me: its too gay to apologize its to gaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!
refrem:its too gaaayy to apologizeee,its tooo gaaayyyy!!!!!

i frikkin hate it....
Yeah it's pretty amazing I haven't heard it, but I don't listen to public radio, or stream anything on the net. I like the beat a lot, I didn't realize how popular it is, hah, now it's stuck in your heads mwahaha:monkey:
Quote from DHRammstein :Yeah it's pretty amazing I haven't heard it, but I don't listen to public radio, or stream anything on the net. I like the beat a lot, I didn't realize how popular it is

you DO realize that you're a massively overpayed producer, right?
j/k

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG