Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
hello all my first post

joined awhile go to hehe
Hello my name is Thomas. Oh nice stuff here....you're welcome
Maybe i win again
maybe no
Quote from mcgas001 :Maybe i win again

thats impossible....lol....bah I wonder if they take the winners name's out before they draw again...
Quote from scoobyrbac :thats impossible....lol....bah I wonder if they take the winners name's out before they draw again...

Hence my spam posts to put me back in again
Quote from scoobyrbac :thats impossible....lol....bah I wonder if they take the winners name's out before they draw again...

the name is already out.. simply does not get put back in again. Not very fair if the same person wins several times on this.
yeh,that's true!
Quote from franky500 :the name is already out.. simply does not get put back in again. Not very fair if the same person wins several times on this.

Does that mean now matter how much i spam, no more winnings?

Quote from mcgas001 :Does that mean now matter how much i spam, no more winnings?

nope... but a few warnings might not go amiss
hehehe
Can somebody tell me the price for one off this 47 slot servers, ofr a year, pls?
Hello all
Thx Pug
Friday is here, most are happy that the weekend is coming. Todays Winner should be just as happy

Fridays winner of a FREE 47 Slot LFS Server is: dawedust_12

dawedust_12 please PM me with the following information:

username you want to use
password you want to use
E-mail address.

Thats the end of the 47 slot server giveaway week. For those who were not picked, Thanks for posting, perhaps next time you will be lucky.
Franky, I'm very very appreciative of the win Absolutely golden. I'm going to donate it to someone of my choice however, because I have my UKCT-ness that can spawn a server . I'm very happy though to be selected, and I'm sure the body who I pick to donate the server to will be equally as esctatic

Mighty good on you Franky
Whoa, congrats to the ones who won a server!. And great dude Franky!
Quote from franky500 :Thats the end of the 47 slot server giveaway week. For those who were not picked, Thanks for posting, perhaps next time you will be lucky.

You forgot..we still have 1 day left in the week...Saturday

Anyways, how come you decided to give 3 months free hosting? Is this the way you get potential clients?
I just bought a server for a year, half price week is awesome thx!!!
Quote from scoobyrbac :You forgot..we still have 1 day left in the week...Saturday

Anyways, how come you decided to give 3 months free hosting? Is this the way you get potential clients?

yes, still a day left in the week, where the half price offer still applies.

But the prize giveaway was just on the week days
Quote : ...Monday - Friday each day at Midnight (ish) GMT a winner will be picked at random...

As for the why... Why not? its a way to mark an occasion, and does (hopefully) get the word out about how nice i am (on occasion)

Quote :I just bought a server for a year, half price week is awesome thx!!!

Welcome
Congratuations to all winners, and of course to franky, without whom, none of this would be happening.. so.. Ill start..

nice one franky

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG