The online racing simulator
bomb threat on mercer island, hear it here first
wow, yesterday we had a bomb threat at our school, the whole school evacuated, and we took the day off after standing in the ****ing cold, freezing our asses off...
So who had exams ?
Don't pretend it wasn't you atlantian.
yesterday bomb threat, hear it here first...

Dunno, something doesn't add up
#5 - JeffR
I didn't hear anything.
Bomb threads in education institutions are nothing new. Every year on the same day my old college would get a bomb hoax called in. My current uni has had two in the three years I have been hear. It is mostly just retards dicking about, then on odd occasions it is someone who has been playing too much CoD4, sees a guy drop a bag and suddenly it is a bomb and calls in the police.
#7 - Ian.H
Quote from atlantian :wow, yesterday we had a bomb threat at our school, the whole school evacuated, and we took the day off after standing in the ****ing cold, freezing our asses off...

wow wow wow! really!?!?!!!!11111one and we heard it here first!?!?! yipeeeeee!!! (although that's a lie.. pretty sure your school heard about it first ).

Shame it was only a threat

Regards,

Ian
#8 - Osco
Quote from Hankstar :Don't pretend it wasn't you atlantian.

judging by his posts he can't even light an firecracker, let alone build a half-decent bomb
Quote from Osco :judging by his posts he can't even light an firecracker, let alone build a half-decent bomb

But, he does know how to operate the telemophone.
#10 - Osco
could be, or maybe his mom called on his behalve...
"Yeah,uh ... My son says there's a ... thingamagoop in your basement, so he ... won't be able to come to school today."
#12 - Osco
I just ROFL'd here
well, the investigation at school just concluded... the caller turns out to be this ghetto ass asian girl from Renton, Washington that thinks she is black... but no motive discovered yet...
motive maybe because she wants to have fun?
and btw she is hella creepy... i heard from some of my friends who are drill team and gymnastics... that girl is looking through people's lockers... and stealing stuff

"hey, what's up? that's my locker..."
"oh...yeah, sorry, mistakey!"
#16 - Osco
people wouldn't just do that for trolling would they?

oh, wait...
In 1994 we had a bomb threat & evacuation at my college in Adelaide. Freaked everyone out a bit because the week before, some nutter had sent a mail-bomb to an officer at the National Crime Authority building two blocks away, which detonated and killed the guy instantly.
Never, never would someone send a bomb threat to my school, it'd be a waste of a bomb.
Quote from Hankstar :In 1994 we had a bomb threat & evacuation at my college in Adelaide. Freaked everyone out a bit because the week before, some nutter had sent a mail-bomb to an officer at the National Crime Authority building two blocks away, which detonated and killed the guy instantly.

damn... scary
Omg you didnt have school?

/me will call to his school tomorrow "ZOMg!!1!! a bomb"
i have school, what do you mean?
Quote from atlantian :and btw she is hella creepy... i heard from some of my friends who are drill team and gymnastics... that girl is looking through people's lockers... and stealing stuff

"hey, what's up? that's my locker..."
"oh...yeah, sorry, mistakey!"

That's why you put a lock on the locker...
Quote from atlantian :i have school, what do you mean?

Grammar FTW?

Oh...wait...atlantian goes to school?
Quote from MAGGOT :That's why you put a lock on the locker...

my friends say that no one uses the locks, because, apparently mercer island is statistically low crime... since it's an ISLAND and the only way in or out is through a 5 lane highway bridge...
You guys should live with me here in NYC and bomb threats are least of my worries. Getting shot at by angry black gang members just cause you have better looking clothes or gadgets. Trust me I've faced some

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG