The online racing simulator
Old spr (patch X).
(24 posts, started )
Old spr (patch X).
Someone knows where I can find the old replays (spr) of the patch X?
Do you mean all of your replays from Patch X?
Do you mean hotlaps?
I search for a few old wr (patch x). Yes, hotlaps.
For what do u need them
Quote from Stefani24 :For what do u need them

Hmmmm not hard to guess it is...... old WR times, get some data e.g. old setups etc etc.
Quote from Stefani24 :For what do u need them

There are some combo that I do not know well and I study the old replays that are more competitive of the new
Why not upgrade to Patch Y? This smells funny..
Lol..you guys smell suspicion, 9/11, Area 51 everywhere.

Probably he wants to know (recall)how did he drived a peticular combo back in the X30 patch.
Do you want X replays because the times are faster?
If so, you are a silly person.
Quote from geeman1 :Do you want X replays because the times are faster?
If so, you are a silly person.

Thanks, you are very intelligent.
Hey people, what's wrong with you?

Look at the stats of Ulisse and then, please, stop complaining.

Probably he want's to know how the wr men did a specific record, by studing driving lines or using replay analyzer.

I think that old Hotlaps are no more available at the moment.

cheers
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Ulisse :Thanks, you are very intelligent.

The times are faster because the cars were faster and the tracks were different - it doesn't mean the WR's are "more good"
Quote from alexr76 :Hey people, what's wrong with you?

Probably he want's to know how the wr men did a specific record, by studing driving lines or using replay analyzer.

Quote from Jakg :The times are faster because the cars were faster and the tracks were different - it doesn't mean the WR's are "more good"

Yes, , I know this.
But it is important to know for what i do with the replay?
#17 - arco
As usual on this forum, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. What's so damn strange about someone wanting to study an old hotlap replay? There's still some combos that the wr is not set as "optimal" as in patch X.

Ulisse, the stats and replays from the old LFS version is stored in a backup by Victor. At the moment there's no way to gain access to them, but I do believe that Victor mentioned a while ago he might make them available somehow later on. If you do have some pre Y replays laying around, you of course need an installation of an older LFS version in order to watch them and output lap data.
Quote from arco :As usual on this forum, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

LMFAO
Quote from arco :As usual on this forum, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. What's so damn strange about someone wanting to study an old hotlap replay? There's still some combos that the wr is not set as "optimal" as in patch X.

Ulisse, the stats and replays from the old LFS version is stored in a backup by Victor. At the moment there's no way to gain access to them, but I do believe that Victor mentioned a while ago he might make them available somehow later on. If you do have some pre Y replays laying around, you of course need an installation of an older LFS version in order to watch them and output lap data.

Thanks mate, you are very kind
If your using the Replay analyzer, then you will need the old CMX and PTH files too. Which I'm not sure where you can get.
I'm not sure if Victor retains any of the old WR's or not, but he's probably the only person who would know.
Quote from legoflamb :If your using the Replay analyzer, then you will need the old CMX and PTH files too. Which I'm not sure where you can get.

I have already these files
Quote from arco :At the moment there's no way to gain access to them,

unless you hack Victor's PC.... and that's a little hard i think
Quote from arco :As usual on this forum, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

Come on People

:inq: :inq:

Old spr (patch X).
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG