The online racing simulator
I can't say for sure. There is another PDF whith a photo, and they look very similar. As I remember, my pots have 10KOm resistance, the same size and 0.1-0.2W power. That's how I searched.

http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLi ... b%20Data/296%20Series.pdf

[edit] As for the ball, well, there is always epoxy available. At least, the shaft is the same size, you don't need to cut or glue pedals, nor cut the box.
Hi all,

Well done the Pedal Maintanence today, and this time I remembered to take some pictures of the BlueTack thing I do with the Pots.

Any Questions, please ask.
Attached images
DVC00664.JPG
DVC00666.JPG
DVC00668.JPG
DVC00667.JPG
DVC00669.JPG
I like your fix much better than mine, which is just a small piece of paper folded up and wedged i there to take up some slack. Nice job .
Quote from mrodgers :I like your fix much better than mine, which is just a small piece of paper folded up and wedged i there to take up some slack. Nice job .

Cheers Mr Rodgers. I used to do the paper thing as well, but found that the pots, popped out, usually in a league race. I heard of gluing them, but I also wanted to be able to replace them when they went wrong, thats when I thought of Blue Tack.
Quote from nesrulz :Anyone try this Logitech BETA software?

I've been told to use this patch by Logitech support, when I contacted them about my pedals. It indeed helps in some cases (pedals loosing calibration), so I recommend using it, since you won't loose your warranty.

It won't help if you get jumpy input from pedals. A software patch can't fix this problem (AFAIK).
Sparky that pinout doesn't work for me. Lol, DFP pedals only have 7 pin connectors. But I dunno I'm gonna just take it apart today.
Quote from xapexcivicx :Sparky that pinout doesn't work for me. Lol, DFP pedals only have 7 pin connectors. But I dunno I'm gonna just take it apart today.

The pinout is for Momo Force and Racing wheels only AFAIK the DFP has a different / better system .

If you can take some pictures of all the wires (at both ends ) before you begin with rewiring and as you proceed I found writing a colour conversion diagram helps too if your new cable doesn't match the colours of the old, this should help when getting everything back together , and could help others if you fancy posting some of the pics here

Good luck and please let us know how you are getting on.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :The pinout is for Momo Force and Racing wheels only AFAIK the DFP has a different / better system .

If you can take some pictures of all the wires (at both ends ) before you begin with rewiring and as you proceed I found writing a colour conversion diagram helps too if your new cable doesn't match the colours of the old, this should help when getting everything back together , and could help others if you fancy posting some of the pics here

Good luck and please let us know how you are getting on.

SD.

Well to be honest, I dunno anything about Wires, except with networking. If I cut off the out shell of the wire, I could figure out the wiring, but wher emight I be able to buy another connector?
#35 - tpa
Quote from Fordman :Interesting Detail, but looking at the picture, they don't have the little ball on them to hold them in place, like the picture i have attached, so I don't think these would work.

I opened my pedals and found out, that this ball was broken off my gas pedal's pot The pot itself seems to be working fine. Anyone got an idea how to make the pot hold it's position without the ball?

(Momo Racing)
Quote from tpa :I opened my pedals and found out, that this ball was broken off my gas pedal's pot The pot itself seems to be working fine. Anyone got an idea how to make the pot hold it's position without the ball?

(Momo Racing)

Have your tried using blue tack as I have described?
#37 - tpa
No, I used Kleenex but it wouldn't really work out

I've never heard of Blue Tack, I'll see if I can find a german equivalent.
I wasn't aware that your new pots don't have balls (), either. Do you have to do a lot of maintainence with that Blue Tack solution or is a good permanent fix?

Thanks!
Recently my pedals started playing up, at first I wasn't getting 100% throttle, being too scared to open them up and fix them myself I looked around for another solution. I downloaded the 4.60 drivers and that sorted it out at first.
Then after awhile it started 'spiking', I didn't mind at first but it seems to be getting worse each day, and caused me to hit someone today, so I decided to open them up and try fixing them...which was a bad idea, I'm useless and these kind of things. Currently they are in pieces on my living room floor, I have an idea where everything goes but some things aren't on right (I think) and one piece fell out when I opened it and I have no idea where it goes...
So, now I need to buy some new pedals. Where can I get them from?

Ironically, all my problems started when I arranged to give my old wheel to someone. :banghead:
Cropsy, buddy . You talking DFP or Momo, I forget what you have. There's a current thread about fixing the DFP pedals, check that out. I didn't follow much, but there is a link to some site to help. If Momo you have, then go to http://web.axelero.hu/mozso/momo_m.html and see if any of that will give you any help. There's some good pictures in there. Also, you can follow the fixes and get them working better than new. I did them and haven't had a problem for months.

Take care, good seeing you in the server last night. Been a while .
They're black MOMO. I did have a look at that guide, but still no joy.
I contacted Fordman last night about it and he kindly offered to fix them for me.
Quote from Cropsy :They're black MOMO. I did have a look at that guide, but still no joy.
I contacted Fordman last night about it and he kindly offered to fix them for me.

:shhh:
Just giving your business a head start
Quote :Ironically, all my problems started when I arranged to give my old wheel to someone. :banghead:

Sorry...
Appreciate it tho
So Cropsy, you live close to Fern Bay, where Fordman says he is located? If so, have you ever driven on the real Fern Bay? Or you Fordman ?

I would have offered to help you out, but it's a bit long of a drive for me.
Quote from mrodgers :So Cropsy, you live close to Fern Bay, where Fordman says he is located? If so, have you ever driven on the real Fern Bay? Or you Fordman ?

I would have offered to help you out, but it's a bit long of a drive for me.

Ha Ha, I just live the other side of the Country to him, so parcel force will reach me
I blame the whole mess on DGBVIPER
I just want to say that I did not encourage Cropsy to open the pedals up
and i,m sticking with that statement.

Cropsy hope you get the pedals back from Fordman soon ( nice one Fordman), and who says we have no sense of community .

John
Well here is the news you have ALL been waiting for.

Cropsy's pedals are FIXED. Attached is a replay of me using the pedals. No spiking, smooth control, and all calibrated.

I will be in touch

Fordman
Attached files
Cropsy.spr - 27.2 KB - 817 views
Nice work Fordman
I have a feeling you have made someone's day.

Charge him like a Bull

John
Damn right After a horrible day in work that really change my mood, he gave me a fair price too.
Roll on monday.

I can see it now, get my pedals back and my grapics card packs in.
I got my pedals back this morning, and just had a few laps around Ashton and they seem to be working fine, they actually feel better than they did when they were brand new. Good job Shaun, thanks again.

Logitech Pedals, some advice
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG