The online racing simulator
UF1 grip
(11 posts, started )
UF1 grip
can someone post a super grippy UF1 set? seems it likes to slide a lot, im just getting into driving it.
Go slower. The UF1 doesn't have much grip, and there isn't anything you can do to improve it other than lots of camber and slower driving. This is why the UF1 is infinitely harder to race than the FOX.
It won't slide much if you'll be smooth with steering and releasing brakes
#4 - troy
you also have to change your driving technique, since it is a front wheel driven car you can stabilize it under braking with some throttle control, that will (should) stop your drifting.
#5 - bbman
Quote from flymike91 :can someone post a super grippy UF1 set? seems it likes to slide a lot, im just getting into driving it.

Never coast, be always either on the brakes or on the throttle... The setups and the open diff are so that you swing the rear round in the transition between braking and accelerating, being stabilized by more throttle...
Quote from flymike91 :can someone post a super grippy UF1 set? seems it likes to slide a lot, im just getting into driving it.

Which track do you want a setup for?
Quote from tristancliffe :Go slower.

Ain't the UF1 already slow enough like that? Even at full throttle it's kinda easy to drive in my opinion...
Quote from Riders Motion :Ain't the UF1 already slow enough like that? Even at full throttle it's kinda easy to drive in my opinion...

Yup, but its HOW fast you go slowly, the uf1000 rewards those who can drive smoothly. There is much skill needed to keep the UF going as quickly as possible with out unecessary braking and or turning.
Warm up the back tyres a bit more mite help but overall just need to smooth and find its grip limit.
i need a UF1 setup for south city town.. someone can help me?
alright thanks for the advice

UF1 grip
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG