The online racing simulator
Hi. Just got S2 license and have simple question
Hi everybody. I've been playing the LFS demo for over a week and loved it. Last night I finally decided to get the S2 license. I feel the physics in LFS is better than GTR2. Anyway I have a simple question for all of you. How do you show the hands on the steering wheel while driving in the cockpit view? Also, I've noticed that there are much fewer online hosts for S2 than the demo. Is that true or I'm doing something wrong? Thanks.
Options > View
Draw driver / wheel => [driver ON wheel ON]

The amount of hosts might be a problem of your timezone; usually LFS servers are most active in the European evening, which is in about 3 hours from now on. By the way, welcome to S2
For hands on the wheel goto Main menu>options>View then set "Draw Driver / Wheel" to [Driver ON Wheel ON]

as for people online, Try checking some of the box's at the bottom of the search list.

Edit: Damn you android
Thanks for the help and quick response. You guys are great . Can't wait to race online with S2 since I'm getting a little tired of some immature people on the demo which goes online just to crash into people for fun .
Demo = Racing Simulation

S2 = REAL racing Simulation
Quote from Inouva :Demo = Racing Simulation

S2 = REAL racing Simulation

So much truth in that..
He means online gaming

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG