The online racing simulator
Quote from lizardfolk :You referring to me Shotglass?...

i dont see anybody else here who outed himself as much as you did
ROFL

Wow, this thread is good for a laugh, thats for sure!

If you all honestly think that the slanted media is providing accurate information you all need to take a trip to the area's effected and find out for yourself where the crimes lie. Get some real facts that you have seen for your own eyes up and personal and then come back here and we can talk....

Talk about sad, sad sad. "I don't like a decision someone made so lets throw them in the brig!"
Quote from Shotglass :i know one user here who must havé a raging erection while reading this

Quote from Shotglass :i dont see anybody else here who outed himself as much as you did

Lizard dont take this personally again. This guy may be a jerk, but leave it alone.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Get some real facts that you have seen for your own eyes up and personal and then come back here and we can talk....

Yes, it's curious how many persons have an uninformed look at things...

For instance, that must be why so many stupid people disagree with me when I say I don't believe Hitler was such a bad guy... I always reply to them that they didn't know him personally, so they can't tell good from bad when they talk about him.

Or better: get a grip and add some information if you have them. I take some time to form an opinion and I would like this time to be respected or countered logically, but your logic is extremely flawed. You can also rant somewhere else, please. I'm getting tired.
Please pay attention to what I say - If you disagree with me then that's great. As long as you actually think - a first for some rolf

Just don't bother abusing me for having different opinions, cus I really don't care.

Looks like the Brit Govt has been forced to face up to what they said as the original information has now been released. The fact that Ministers resisted the truth being released for three years says something .........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cor ... xml&site=5&page=0

The Government has today been forced to publish the secret first draft of the infamous dodgy dossier which led the country into war with Iraq.

David Miliband, the Foreign Secretary, has finally published the draft in response to a Freedom of Information request from charity worker Chris Ames following a ruling by the information tribunal, after deciding not to exercise his ministerial powers of veto.

Ministers had argued that publishing the draft would jeopardise the confidentiality - of advice given to them by civil servants.
if there wasn't any oil there would be no war in the end it just makes everything cost more more taxes more price rises in products.

but hey thats our money so who cares what they do with it?

and another thought if America lost that oil over there i think the Americans would drop to there knees being the largest consumer in the world with the fattest government and large amounts of money coming in from there loverly taxes.

but on a good note to all this it means we will get loads of American jerk off movies about there victory for the next 40 years
Quote from voidone :Lizard dont take this personally again. This guy may be a jerk, but leave it alone.

He's probably just jabbing at me just to get me "angry" again. Whether or not that'll be the case, it's pointless to waste your energy and lose your cool on something as insignificant as this.

Quote from Shotglass :i dont see anybody else here who outed
himself as much as you did

For your information, I've only stated that I was a furry a few times throughout the entire duration that I was here. I posted a thread about and it just as a general statement poll instead of a grand announcement that I am a furry. Other than that I have never initiated a conversation on that particular subject.

I have not said more than DieKolkrabe (who is a furry too if you haven't noticed) on this subject.

But if you spend more time thinking instead of marching maybe you would have realized that
Quote from Albieg :Yes, it's curious how many persons have an uninformed look at things...

For instance, that must be why so many stupid people disagree with me when I say I don't believe Hitler was such a bad guy... I always reply to them that they didn't know him personally, so they can't tell good from bad when they talk about him.

LOL... unbelieveable
Quote from lizardfolk :But if you spend more time thinking instead of marching maybe you would have realized that

if you did the same you might figure out that im a lazy bastard so i only poke fun at the really easy ones
You actually think you can get a clear picture by reading some words and looking at a few pictures on the net? By the pure nature of the written language and photo's you only see what the person wants you to see and you miss everything else.

If 1000 people say it's true, most who have never been anywhere other than their little computer screen it has to be true

Get out there for yourself, see how people live instead of pointing at pixels on a TV or computer screen.

I know lets go lynch the leader of (Insert country here) because they sent troops into a place I don't think we should have been in because they don't tell us every scrap of information. Information that would probably scare the pants off me and my 1000 other friends and send us all into panic.

You make it sound like your an expert because you have seen a bit of text on a computer screen. I am not saying what has been happening is right or wrong, I don't know I don't have all the information and the mass media sure as hell is not going to have it. They are after new yes, but their lives depend on them selling that bit of news so they are going to glam and season that bit of news as much as possible to get people to read it.

I have been to Iraq and have seen how those people lived, that was a crime in itself. Granted people can only be helped if they help themselves but you honestly think you can trust words form the internet. I bet I could surf the net and find a site somewhere to say that the whole Iraq war invasion was all conducted by a batch of supermonkies that were grown in a lab. I bet you somewhere, someone has written it on the net and because its on the net it's the gospel truth and I should believe every word of it.

Sure this post is immature but honestly, Imprison a Bush and Blair for Warcrimes? please you really are delusional, I hope the next time the spaceship lands to examine you they take you back.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :You actually think you can get a clear picture by reading some words and looking at a few pictures on the net? By the pure nature of the written language and photo's you only see what the person wants you to see and you miss everything else.

A simpleton may believe all people are simpletons. You already demonstrated in another thread what you think and how you read things, so I guess there's no use in explaining again. Your apologies in the Castro thread are therefore rejected by me since I consider you an unreliable witness of your own words.
OK mate, were you over there as a member of the UK military or as a wild goose.

Don't think that your the only one who has real world experience. Or even military experience.

Sometimes those who are in the middle of an experience can't see the wood for the trees.

Know your history, understand who carried out the coup that put the Baath party into power, who created Iraq in the first place.
Look at who support Saddam, who provided him with chemical weapons to murder the Kurds.

Look at the real history, - not what the results of that history is. Yes, the place is a hell hole, but why ?

Do you really think that that is the choice of the poor sod's who get to live the reality everyday ? I think not.

What can be done to change their reality ?

What can those of us who are outside their reality, who are fortunate enough not to have to live though their lives everyday do to give them the same rights, future, dreams that we have. ?

Perhaps try to stop this sort of thing happening again.

Maybe if we can say no to those people, Neocons, Bush, Blair et al who think they have a right to do this to other human beings, who feel they have the right to murder and maim other people so they can get richer and get whatever thrill they get from doing things like this.

Maybe if we can make the world a better place for all people who live here,so all people have the same rights to life, liberty and freedom that a few of us experience.

If you think that this is crap, then so be it.
But this dream is something that I will keep on fighting for until I die.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Sometimes those who are in the middle of an experience can't see the wood for the trees.

That's exactly what happens when someone is in the middle of something heated and loses objectivity, or, where information is censored, the needed tools are unavailable: most of the time you deal with emotional answers that talk more about the mindset of the people involved in facts than about facts...

I remember a friend of mine who came to a local club with a Chilean hostess. She talked so well about Pinochet and how great a man he was, and seeing that I wasn't pleased with such glorification she became angry and emotional.

I just asked if she remembered the other 9/11, the Chilean one. She didn't know about it.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Perhaps try to stop this sort of thing happening again.

I think thats why we fight wars.

The war going on in the middle east started far before Bush or Blair. In fact, they are an insignificant spec in the events that have led up to this war.

There is very little we can do but control their governments. When given the choice, Middle Eastern countries have a habit of choosing genocidal tyrannical dictators like Saddam Hussein, and the wheel turns again.

If the US and UK surrender to terrorism, we may be out of the war, but the killing will just be beginning for countries in the middle east. There was killing before we got there, there will be more if and when we leave.

Perhaps we should just try talking to the Iranians to make them stop threatening Israel (our ally) and other countries with nuclear weapons. Maybe we should just talk to North Korea and ask them kindly to stop being so scary. As superpowers it is our responsibility to proactively end practices like these. "Just talking" hasn't saved many lives yet.

Death tolls are very misleading. There is (in the mass media's spin) no distinction between an innocent civilian and a civilian with a gun who fires at US soldiers and puts himself and his family in danger.

The war may be about oil, and I'm ok with that. Wars have been fought for less. The world runs on oil at the present. Ships run on oil. our entire economy is fueled by gasoline. When we start to pay $10 a gallon for gasoline, our economy and in turn the world economy will completely collapse. America has a special problem with oil. We have massive quantities of untapped sources, but environmentalists don't allow drilling, which hasn't affected wildlife very much in the past and has in fact become a very clean operation.

There is no law in the Geneva convention that says we can't fight wars. Wars have always had civilian casualties, its sad, but its not a crime. Terrorists wouldn't hesitate to kill a non-muslim civilian. In fact they kill more of their own civilians than we do. WWII had civilian casualties that are more than this war. The six million jews were just a fraction of civilians killed by the Germans, Americans, French, Italians, and the British, to name a few guilty ones. Should we have not fought WWII because civilians may have died? We fought it to keep our countries free and our economies strong. Exactly what we're doing now.
Many say that the war was based on lies, but is it possible to be wrong? Should we have psychics as world leaders? I don't aim to convert people to my ideology, and I don't claim to be unbiased, but I hope at least that I showed another side of the debate.

*little tag note
Quote :Maybe if we can make the world a better place for all people who live here,so all people have the same rights to life, liberty and freedom that a few of us experience.

what should we do with the people who devote their lives to preventing this? Should we fight wars with them? You seem to be blind to the bigger picture. A lot of people are.
Just a few points I'd appreciate you clarifying

1 - Why should America control other countries governments ?

2- How is Iran threatening Israel, Israel has nuclear weapons, Iran doesn't.

3 - I didn't think that the US bothered counting Iraqi casualties, just colateral damage according to your generals ( actually, we don't count ragheads ) to be exact so I guess over a million deaths can be ignored.

4 - I thought the oil was in Iraq, why should the US control this, or are we talking world domination.

5 - The US doesn't believe in the Geneva convention, at least as far as the people it fights.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be saying that all world resources belong to the US and you are entitled to kill anyone who stops you getting them.

You also seem to believe that you have the right to 'regime change ' any country that opposes you.

Well, your entitled to your opinion but I'll be interested in seeing how many non Americans or Israelis agree with you.
Quote from flymike91 :When given the choice, Middle Eastern countries have a habit of choosing genocidal tyrannical dictators like Saddam Hussein, and the wheel turns again.

And last time the actual choice was given was ... ?

Quote from flymike91 :Death tolls are very misleading. There is (in the mass media's spin) no distinction between an innocent civilian and a civilian with a gun who fires at US soldiers and puts himself and his family in danger.

That's because there is no distinction. Death is death.

Quote from flymike91 :When we start to pay $10 a gallon for gasoline, our economy and in turn the world economy will completely collapse.

That's actually pretty close to the price I see across the street at the gas-station. I guess I better start getting some Mad Max gear.

Quote from flymike91 :America has a special problem with oil. We have massive quantities of untapped sources, but environmentalists don't allow drilling, which hasn't affected wildlife very much in the past and has in fact become a very clean operation.

Since when have environmentalists been running the US? Do you have any specific examples of drilling operations been stopped by environmentalists thus leaving resources untapped which in turn lead to the shipping of oil from overseas which has the potential of causing more pollution? (<-- emulation of environmentalist train of thought)

Quote from flymike91 :You seem to be blind to the bigger picture. A lot of people are.

That includes all of us - not just "you" or "him" or "them". It's a "we" there.
im only going to defend myself once and i'll leave my opinion how it is. The last time Iraq had the choice was...every day that Saddam was in power. By not fighting to overthrow him, they chose to keep him. America fought the revolutionary war. That was our choice.

Environmentalists don't control the US directly, but they hold sway in our democrat controlled congress and are very good at lobbying so, yes, they have kept oil companies from drilling in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico, and the Pacific Ocean. I don't really understand your other point. Importing oil doesn't really cause more pollution, but it costs more money. Whenever America can be self sufficient is a good thing for our economy. It could be argued that imported oil costs more lives.
Quote from flymike91 :The last time Iraq had the choice was...every day that Saddam was in power. By not fighting to overthrow him, they chose to keep him.

Because he was installed there with all the right prospects to not be undermined by the US to start with. There was no choice. The last choice indigenous people in the middle-east made was probably around the Ottoman empire's era and even then it's debatable.

Quote from flymike91 :Whenever America can be self sufficient is a good thing for our economy.

A self-sufficient America would be a good thing for the whole world but not for America itself as the current structure of your economic system is actually based on not being self-sufficient.

Quote from flymike91 :Importing oil doesn't really cause more pollution, but it costs more money.

Well, according to your previous statement drilling it doesn't cause pollution so obviously importing oil with massive tankers
crossing the oceans and such causes more pollution.

PS: This is not a call to "defend yourself" - I am not "attacking" you personally in order for you to "defend" yourself, I don't even know you! This is just a discussion, nothing more nothing less. At best it'll get minds in gear (or shifting gear, or... something), at worst it'll end up with a ridiculous flamewar.
Quote from flymike91 :
Many say that the war was based on lies, but is it possible to be wrong?

Wrong against the will of your people, for Blair? Wrong as Bush and Rumsfeld were? Deceiving people with the Niger uranium forgeries?
Yes, it is possible to be wrong, even treasonously wrong. Love your traitors if you like, I won't.
you're italian. Eat your ice cream and be thankful that you never have to involve yourself in big boy country issues.

As for the oil tankers, You're right it does create more pollution to import so lets drill it here.

Self sufficiency is always best for the economy. when a consumer buys a US product, that money goes back into the American economy instead of China. In fact our main economic goal is to be as self sufficient as possible. We're not very successful so far, but thats why they call it a goal.
You are aware that China now own's the US economy by buying up bonds ?

Please don't resort to abuse, try rational discussion - it proves your not just full of shyte
you are aware that we don't want china to own our economy thus: self sufficiency. If you don't like personal attacks, you're really not going to like whats on the super tuesday thread or that "own's" is not a word. Try not repeating the anti-american hate speeches that have been screwed into your brain by the mass media, makes your arguments less full of shit.
Quote from flymike91 :you're italian. Eat your ice cream and be thankful that you never have to involve yourself in big boy country issues.

If you eat an original italian ice-cream you probably be so thankful that you don't have to flame people and ashame all of us with your -pointless- arguements
Quote from flymike91 :you're italian. Eat your ice cream and be thankful that you never have to involve yourself in big boy country issues.

My ice creams are good, thanks, much better than you'd think as my mother produces them as a profession.
Oh, and she understands much more about politics than you, big boy. You're so uninformed that you don't even know Italy is involved on several issues, included extraordinary renditions.
Keep your nationalism for yourself, next time. Being American doesn't mean being stupid, so avoid demonstrating the contrary.
thats one issue. Are you on the brink of nuclear war with islamo-fascists? keep eating...
my arguments are probably pointless because I can't keep you all from being xenophobes, but hey at least i'm trying to defend my country. you all must not like your countries if you bash me for sticking up for mine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG