The online racing simulator
Funny replay! (Hilarious)
(10 posts, started )
Check out what I just did, I was just messin around with the AI and I was distracted, at the last second I try to turn but it's too late, and how I wind up is pretty funny, I couldn't do it again if I tried!
Attached files
DHRmm§+èíN_FE2R_XFG.spr - 58.2 KB - 213 views
Crunch
A long, long time ago I used to think this was a board for movies, now I know other wise...
Quote from BigTime :A long, long time ago I used to think this was a board for movies, now I know other wise...

+ 1
My bad, I didn't really know where to post it, I thought replays were posted here.
Quote from DHRammstein :My bad, I didn't really know where to post it, I thought replays were posted here.

Well you've posted videos of your mustang that shouldn't be here ether, but hey, I'm not complaining... It can be a nice conversational piece and If people want to take the time to watch the replays then have at it, but I won't be one of them.
I guess I haven't payed much attention to the descriptions below the forums, I'll stick to the rules from here on out, I apologize.
Quote from DHRammstein :I guess I haven't payed much attention to the descriptions below the forums, I'll stick to the rules from here on out, I apologize.

Now just turn those replays in to videos!
Wedged it in there nicely!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG