The online racing simulator
Texture Database
(98 posts, started )
For now FE environnement is the only he made yet.
We are not only 3 membres in the staff (destro is mainly working on tracks textures). That's why it moves slowly .
More stuffs will comes (but we needs time to work on them, thats always the same matter ).

edit: I forgot to talk about the weather which is hot like hell where we live (south france)... that's very hard to stay in a room during a huge period working on a computer, so it would maybe takes longer for us .
#52 - Jakg
Quote from Sneiter :Where do I put the glove textures?

LFS>Data>DDS
Last Update today...
I decided not to Update this thread in the future.
Instead i am going to help Electricwolf with his Texture Website to create one Central hosting Place for all Texture Updates. So, if you have any Texture wich isn't already on the Site feel free to Upload it or PM me.
Thanks for all the Support and PM's wich i recived so far, keep it up.

best regards
Highsider

Mods/Admins feel free to unstick, or delete this Thread.
Could you put a big link at the top of the first post? People would see it better
Done.
If you can provide a (good) screenshot then i'll upload them to the Texture Website.
haha my seats are posted up there.. thanks
Nice work mate
I love the textures of Westihill , now I´m to start to download other ones
Quote from Highsider9 :What do you think about this Thread?
I hope it makes it easier for Newbies.

If something is missing please tell me.

i miss something some backround for the garage foreksampel

that is not that hard too make ether so it is shure a lot off them on this forum
New Audi A4 styled headlights for FXO/FXR
Hi folks,

just created some hi-res headlights (including rearlights) for the FXO/FXR in the look of the forthcoming, incredibly beautiful Audi A4.

I think these new headlights give the FX a face ... somehow ...
Tell me what you think - and I would be really happy if you could add these to the database.

Best regards
Attached images
fx_ls_a4-2008_by_smove_1.jpg
fx_ls_a4-2008_by_smove_2.jpg
fx_ls_a4-2008_by_smove_4.jpg
Attached files
FX_Interior1.zip - 1.4 MB - 463 views
Quote from smove :Hi folks,

just created some hi-res headlights (including rearlights) for the FXO/FXR in the look of the forthcoming, incredibly beautiful Audi A4.

I think these new headlights give the FX a face ... somehow ...
Tell me what you think - and I would be really happy if you could add these to the database.

Best regards

Just 2 posts from yours
Quote from Highsider9 :This Thread is no longer active, but feel free to upload your Textures to www.lfs-database.com.

Upload all your modifications to LFS-Database, Highsider didn't/doesn't have time to manage both LFS-Database's and Forum's database at the same time.
In either case, those lights look quite smashing. Top job!
But what`s up with the tyres :O
They have red writing in the site, mind to share that too, looks good?
Quote from Lible :Just 2 posts from yours

Upload all your modifications to LFS-Database, Highsider didn't/doesn't have time to manage both LFS-Database's and Forum's database at the same time.

Seems like a dumb question now ... but ... how does that work?
Couldn't find any upload function, so I guess I have to contact the admins? (Or am I just blind??? )
Quote from smove :Seems like a dumb question now ... but ... how does that work?
Couldn't find any upload function, so I guess I have to contact the admins? (Or am I just blind??? )

You'll have to register first . And as it seems you're not the only one who didn't understand it, a simple tutorial will be avaiable soon in the tutorials section.
Quote from Lible :... And as it seems you're not the only one who didn't understand it, a simple tutorial will be avaiable soon in the tutorials section.

Where's that?
Only joking
Quote from Highsider9 :This Thread is no longer active, but feel free to upload your Textures to www.lfs-database.com.

We are currently performing a update for the new LFS Patch, please check back

??? when is the site updated???????:P

Texture Database
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG