The online racing simulator
So Hard on Me
(67 posts, closed, started )
So Hard on Me
You guys are so hard on me, I made one mistake 1 year ago, and now everyone hates me, not just the people that i effected

Why?

I also made a post appoligizing and it got out of hand with people telling me I didnt mean it

I dont want this to get out of hand, just a grown up chat
Um... who are you?
I have no idea who you are either, but if everyone hates you I am looking forward to reading this thread over the next few days.
I think he is the dude who used the speedhack and got banned for a year. He is also ripping off FM servers and wearing their tag.

I don't see any reason to feel sympathetic towards you
Don't know who u are either...but if u have changed, great. if not then I get to see a very funny thread in the next few days, and then u probably getting banned again
Quote from Matt0snap :Don't know who u are either...but if u have changed, great. if not then I get to see a very funny thread in the next few days, and then u probably getting banned again

already am
Quote from [DaEmOn] :already am

uhh...what? Have u already changed? Are you already making a really funny thread? Or are you already banned?
add me to the "don't know who the f**k you are" group
Quote from JohnnyFX :add me to the "don't know who the f**k you are" group

+1

@OP
If you had a nice hatter following, wouldn't it have been a bit smarter to just keep quiet after the return and hope people have forgotten, like they really have?

Now you just dug a hole...again!
I've been here about year and I have no idea who you are
I have no idea who you are and what you have done, so I don`t hate ya. We all does misstakes every now and then, even Jakg :scared:
Well, if your truelly sorry about what you have done, it`s not much more you can do. There will allways be these peoples that never forgive, but they are usually close-minded ****s anyway

So, most of the community maybe don`t know you, so I don`t see why you should be affraight of us, and saying the whole community hates you. I mean, everyone has some people that can`t stand eachothers, but that doesn`t mean the whole community hates you.

Just look my post history and you`ll see I have much dark pages aswell, but most are gone now and forgiven. Give it time
yeah I've been here a while and don't know who you are
Quote from JohnnyFX :add me to the "don't know who the f**k you are" group

+1, to para-phrase Mark & Lard, Whhhhhhhooooooo
I also happily join the "who are you and why should I care" club. I don't know you from a bar of yellow soap and, so far, the worst thing you've ever done is start this whiny thread.
#15 - Jakg
I, being the forum whore, DO remember this chap. Lots of Speedhacking, bitching about FM and now FM server impersonation.
according to another thread, you're doing the EXACT same thing that got you banned before. Sorry no sympathy for stupidity.
This thread isn't about hard ons?
No, that conversation is reserved for the "I WANT THE DRIVER TO GRAB MY KNOB" thread. And CTRA SingleSeater 1 is "How do I build a sauna so I can become as fast as finns."
Change your ways. Don't use speedhack, don't abuse FM, and don't pretend to be them. It's not fair.

Instead, pretend to be and abuse Redline Racing, because most of us are probably banned there anyway
Quote from NotAnIllusion :This thread isn't about hard ons?

You disappointed?

I was a bit worried opening this thread TBH. Thankfully it wasn't justified. I don't know the OP and since it's a fairly recent join date I should do. So he can't be THAT bad.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Instead, pretend to be and abuse Redline Racing, because most of us are probably banned there anyway

LMFAO, + 1

E: sig ftw!
Nothing more than an obvious cheater who then tried to blame it on others in an attempt to slither out of any guilt. I don't see any reason why he should be forgiven for his actions, at least give us a good reason why you should be accepted rather than creating threads like this.
Also, what about him and other people going around and vote banning people from servers?
#24 - aoun
Hi everybody!!
If he is truly sorry i might forgive the dude i dont know

So if u ver do it again wre of the forum are ready to blast u into oblivian
This thread is closed

So Hard on Me
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG