The online racing simulator
AS National shortcut
(10 posts, started )
AS National shortcut
There is an alternative route in AS National through the unactive pitlane after turn 2. Atleast with FBM it's possible to make it through almost as fast as from the real route, maybe even a bit faster. It can also be used to avoid traffic.
Yeah that's an old thing... I've never used that route since that is called CHEATING
It should be closed ( not the thread)
it would be fun to put an unexpected barrier at the end of the pitlane, and all the cheaters would be trapped
I'm surprised Pecholoblo hasn't hotlapped there and crashed into the wall at the end to save some tenths by not braking....

Quote from Bawbag :I'm surprised Pecholoblo hasn't hotlapped there and crashed into the wall at the end to save some tenths by not braking....

lol he crashes a lot? and OT you cant go to there without getting invalid lap.. cuz the cones
Quote from Bawbag :I'm surprised Pecholoblo hasn't hotlapped there and crashed into the wall at the end to save some tenths by not braking....

Is he famous for doing that?
Quote from chanoman315 :it would be fun to put an unexpected barrier at the end of the pitlane, and all the cheaters would be trapped

We have done that on our servers, but we haven't blocked the pits because you may fall there by accident during a race so a strong chicane is doing the job.

Here is the layout:
Attached files
AS3_AntiCheat08.lyt - 564 B - 165 views
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is he famous for doing that?

Check some of his hotlaps on south city, rather all his hotlaps on south city....
Quote from Bawbag :Check some of his hotlaps on south city, rather all his hotlaps on south city....

Yeah, really... (WR chart leader heh..)

AS National shortcut
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG