The online racing simulator
LFS drift event
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Nemox
LFS drift event
Team Shift Lock is hosting a drift event tuesday Midnight CET.
The event will be held at Fern Bay gold rev. 7 of the corners on that track will be used for the event. If you wanna join this event and get the chance to get to know other drifters better, send us a mail at [email protected] and state your username and what car you are going to use in the event. You can use either XRT, FZ5 or RB4.

The first 14 that joins will be able to join the event.. we will also assign replacement spots to 3 more, in case one of the drifters doesn't show up.

We will start it off with 3 runs for each driver as a qualification round,
top 8 of these will then twin 2 times and get scored after that. Then down to top 4, and then top 2, the last man standing will take the crown!

If you are one of those who send your mail in time, you will recieve a confirmation mail within 12 hours, containing server name, password and rules/regulations for the event.

If you have problems figuring out what time the event is held in your timezone, visit this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=187
When that clock reaches midnoght tuesday night, going over to wednesday, the event will begin.

We hope to see you there!

Kind regards
TeamShiftLock
The event will start Tuesday 12:00pm am i wrong
I can't join at 12'o clock becouse I live in GMT+2 and that means 2:00 morning time can you make the event about 6 or 8 o'clock pm?I am soo unhappy
#3 - Nemox
Quote from moskvich3v1 :The event will start Tuesday 12:00pm am i wrong
I can't join at 12'o clock becouse I live in GMT+2 and that means 2:00 morning time can you make the event about 6 or 8 o'clock pm?I am soo unhappy

haha... I bet you are.. :P I'll check and see what I can do, but I doubt that I can move it that far back... but we'll see...
Really thank you dude
#5 - Nemox
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Really thank you dude

Event moved back to 9 PM CET. Best I can do... Hope it fits everybody's schedule..
Quote from Nemox :Event moved back to 9 PM CET. Best I can do... Hope it fits everybody's schedule..

Yes Thank you thank yoy Now i can join.Do i have to send an e:mail
#7 - Nemox
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yes Thank you thank yoy Now i can join.Do i have to send an e:mail

Please do, containing your username and car you wanna race with.
Easyier for us to keep track.. Only a few spots left.. so better hurry..
Aussie Drift Boys
username JJACKAL
dift car :XRT TURBO
message me on [email protected] im leader of adb and wanna participate tonight
USERNAME: jcorn16

CAR: XRT
Quote from Nemox :Noted... the event start in 15 minutes on [TSL]Event

Okey then... that went pretty well, considering it's our first event.
The finals got really tight... too tight actually, the 3. judge had big problems with announcing his favorite.
But anyways, this is the top 3 from our event Tuesday Feb 19.

3. place [CSR] Can
2. place DSSD*Huips
1. place Warlock [who got a spot on our team after this victory]
[TSL]Warlock :elefant:

Gonna fire up another event this weekend! Will update tomorrow.

Thanks to the Team Shift Lock managment for great work!
Next time post it minimally 2-3 days before the event starts.

LFS drift event
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG