The online racing simulator
#26 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :Hey [noobs]! You guys owe me a new MOMO wheel! Your server broke my last shifter spring tonight! LOL

Great fun!

HAHA! Glad you liked it!
#27 - wien
Had a lot of fun there yesterday. Great concept. I suck at it of course, but still.
I had so much fun on this yesterday. I won my first ever match as well (willy-waving, I don't care) .
Let me in, let me in!!
Server is full
Due to server overload, Sumo 2 is now open...
First game I played on Sumo 2, I won

Great concept

DK
And for the record: It's one chart for both servers, so you still got your points when you come to sumo 2.
I pwn so far ^.^

DK
Hehe, same ere m8 :P
We should team up

DK
Quote from nikka :And for the record: It's one chart for both servers, so you still got your points when you come to sumo 2.

Is that points chart shown on the server with insim? I have yet to see actual numbers listed at the end of the matches.
You don't see the points for one single round on screen after the match. It only says how many points you got in the chat when you got pushed out.

You can see the actual charts by using the $chart command.
Look out, soon I'll make my debute...

I've been training
LOOOL.

We are already afraid of you.
Server crashed...

pls bring him back...

thx

yes, sorry about that, it suddenly dissapeared from master server, even it was still running and people were still on it (but noone new could join), so i had to restart it...
Great, two servers
Quote from GianniC :Look out, soon I'll make my debute...

I've been training

:ices_rofl!

Quote : You can see the actual charts by using the $chart command.

Ah!
heh was in the server earlier. So addicting and fun!
im like 200th already !
I'm like.... 1st!
I freaking love sumo.. Makes me laugh sooo hard
Quote from mcgas001 :I freaking love sumo..

hehe, you're not alone.. after running for 4 days, close to 2500 matches of sumo has been played by over 800 different players.

Glad you folks like it
except for those morons who if you hit them out, they call you a "lagger", cos they cant take it, this game is a lot of fun - screw those twits.

i've got meself an idea..........
Quote from Damo74 :except for those morons who if you hit them out, they call you a "lagger", cos they cant take it, this game is a lot of fun - screw those twits.

i've got meself an idea..........

Please be Bash TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG