The online racing simulator
Daytona 500
(39 posts, started )
Daytona 500
can i watch the race live on internet or something! here back in the netherlands we only have a quick review of the race next week
I think they only have that for busch races sorry. However, you can have a live leaderboard that does a pretty good job of updating the information. You just wont be able to see some of the awesome action that's bound to occur

You can find the leaderboard when the race starts tomorrow at www.nascar.com

GO ANDRETTI :heyjoe67_:checkered
#3 - J.B.
It won't be live, but within a couple hours of the broadcast, someone here will have captured, re-encoded, uploaded and distributed the whole thing.

http://www.racing-underground.com
Here we go!
What in earth is Kyle Bush and Danny Hamlin up to? Just line up and fight on the last 10 laps. Still it makes for good racing
FOX is really packing in the commercial breaks. 4 in the last 10 minutes or so.
#8 - J.B.
Nice move JPM.
#9 - J.B.
Can he do 13 laps on fuel?

EDIT: lol, doesn't even matter. JPM is never going to win when you need cooperation with other drivers to stay at the front.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :FOX is really packing in the commercial breaks. 4 in the last 10 minutes or so.

How do you put up with this? Not only do the ad breaks come every 5 minutes or so, the adverts are terrible!

Does everything have to be sponsored? I couldn't believe it when I saw the restarts were 'brought to me' by Claritin! Unbelievable!
Quote from StewartFisher :How do you put up with this? Not only do the ad breaks come every 5 minutes or so, the adverts are terrible!

Does everything have to be sponsored? I couldn't believe it when I saw the restarts were 'brought to me' by Claritin! Unbelievable!

Its the way sport is nowadays. Everything is sponsored.

At least we'll defenitly get 2 laps at full pace, unless a yellow comes on the green/white lap.
Quote from StewartFisher :How do you put up with this? Not only do the ad breaks come every 5 minutes or so, the adverts are terrible!

It's definitely getting harder and harder to stomach.
whoa, misfire of a restart by Burton
bad move by stewart there. nice for newman.
Hornish 15th, too. Nice job for him.
And its over.. Heh I missed the winner :S I only saw second. Who won lol
Ryan Newman.
Cool cool. I never manage to watch a whole nascar race :S I dunno why but I get bored quickly

I think its cuz I dnt have favoriote NASCAR driver that I want as winner.

Meh..
Great race! Yes, the sponsors are getting rediculous. I wonder how long it will be before they slap a sponsor on the gopher camera
i watched to whole race on internet.

good clean race but only the last 30 laps or so there where crashes

but realy the commercial brakes in america are terrible! every 10 minutes or so. and it goes all about one thing. the us Army, and how to drive a bike safe lol.
Bah, i only saw the last 60 laps but nothing seemed to have happened earlier. I really want Dale Jr. to win again, but it was nice to see someone new. What really let me down was that there was no big one, or fight like in '79.

These commercials are nothing, the superbowl is much much worse.
Yeah there was no big one, seemed like the cars are easier to catch now with that new wing. Someone got ridiculously sideways and caught it and just got right back in the pack like nothing even happened, Sorenson maybe? Busch had his ride through the edge of the grass too.
yeah the back end of the cars is now much more stable and easier to catch when it brakes out. but i liked the old model more. the new one is ugly
Yeah, it seems to be doing OK in the races but its not getting any prettier, that's for sure.
I was watching it on the internet and whenever it was an ad break it just cut to an onboard cam of one of the cars But they had the most amount of ad breaks i've ever seen. It was my first NASCAR race i've ever watched and it was pretty damn boring. Still sat through it though.

Daytona 500
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG