The online racing simulator
How big is your ignore list?
(83 posts, started )
Here here, just because someone disagree's with me certainly doesn't make them wrong.
Stupid perhaps lol !!!!

I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend unto death your right to say it.
I have to disagree strongly about ignore lists not solving problems. I generally give people a few chances but if they consistently spout inane or inflammatory drivel, onto the list they go. It makes for a much more pleasant forum reading experience. If I'm missing the odd pearl of wisdom, so be it - I'm not willing to wade through pools of mental diarrhea for the sake of an occasional gem.
Quote from BuddhaBing :<didn't even read your post!

Oh my god, you got me with that avatar! I started to squeeze that bug! No one touches my monitor! No one, not even an insect!

</offtopic>
Quote from Gekkibi :...But what if I don't have Microsoft mouse?

What if I have a Logitech mouse... what do I doo
Quote from JO53PHS :What if I have a Logitech mouse... what do I doo

Please, tell me! I have logitech too. We are in the same boat.
2 people here, and around 20 on Youtube
Nobody any more, as far as I can remember. I had a couple of people on there for a while, but then they stopped making retarded posts and actually seem to be okay now.
It got really annoying seeing people's replies but not the actual posts.

The ignore function should automatically block threads created by the user as well.
6 - though some of them don't post here any more, I think.
I also have a custom GreaseMonkey script to actually remove ignored posts, so the "Show Post" trap doesn't get me. Also threads created by these people are hidden on the forum/new-posts overviews
Quote from Gekkibi :That was pretty paradoxic question, because those who have you on their ignore list cannot see your post. :P

Hehe true, but as the man answered below your post, when you quoted it they can see it.

Quote from shaun463 :You're on my buddy list

0 on my ignore list it's just pointless

W00t? Is there even a buddy list? I really haven`t put enough attention to the forum, I never used that feature.
Hmmm, so why I`m on your buddy list?

And yeah, I have bad memory, I blame the Russian Whiskey.
Quote from BuddhaBing :If I'm missing the odd pearl of wisdom, so be it - I'm not willing to wade through pools of mental diarrhea for the sake of an occasional gem.

On that note then, perhaps it's best to not bother visiting these forums at all?
I have 3 people that call racing 'Gripping'
OAAAHH when I first read the title of the topic....HOW BIG IS YOUR....
Quote from Töki (HUN) :OAAAHH when I first read the title of the topic....HOW BIG IS YOUR....

LOOOOOOOL!
You dirty thinking beast!
#39 - joen
5 people. no, it doesn´t remove the real problem but at least it gives me a sort of reminder when I see them in topics.
Quote from Bob Smith :
Quote from BuddhaBing :If I'm missing the odd pearl of wisdom, so be it - I'm not willing to wade through pools of mental diarrhea for the sake of an occasional gem.

On that note then, perhaps it's best to not bother visiting these forums at all?

What do you mea...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :OAAAHH when I first read the title of the topic....HOW BIG IS YOUR....

Quote from The Very End :LOOOOOOOL!
You dirty thinking beast!

...oh
0 on my list. I try and read every post in a thread - because some people who were once morons might now be clever and full of wit. Reading pointless posts can also be good for a laugh, sometimes
#44 - Jakg
0 - I always end up clicking "Show Post" in the end anyway.
i think that peoble that ignores others are to weak. stop looking at theír posts if you dont like it

In other ways if you like get Bombed in pm's and that , then u should ignore ofcourse..
The only person I tried to add to my ignore list made the forum hit me with a smart-ass comment. Since then I've embraced the inevitability of it all and added him to my buddy list. Forget therapy - it's amazing what simple forum software can teach you.
I have 0. I was going to add Harjun, but his posts are Comedy Gold!
0 currently. I had one on, but they seem to have calmed down a bit since i added them so i took them off. Many threads weren't making a lot of sense without their posts.
Quote from Bob Smith :On that note then, perhaps it's best to not bother visiting these forums at all?

Would you like me to leave, Bob? Because, trust me, if the forums have come to the point where people are allowed to do the equivalent of smearing mental fecal matter all over the walls without so much as a how do you do by the moderators yet when someone else makes a comment about it and is then basically invited to leave by those self-same moderators, I'll pack my bags.

Actually, screw it - they're already packed.

Ta ta lads, wallow away.

How big is your ignore list?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG