The online racing simulator
Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
I'm tempted to say Last of the Mohicans since that's the only picture I've seen with her that fits the time frame?

Oh maybe it's Bad girls when she is pre-bad?
Gah, dammit. That was my guess too. :P

Well it may be animated but it's one of my all time favorite movies!
I've been watching this from the age of 3 to now... Knowing your 70's rock should help too...
The Last Unicorn?

(my roommate made me watch it a couple weeks ago.)
-
(Zachary Zoomy) DELETED by Zachary Zoomy : wrong post
Indeed! God knows how many friends I've made watch it .
its not the one that the father is dying of cancer and wants to build a house with his child?...
Far from it.
Quote from chanoman315 : its not the one that the father is dying of cancer and wants to build a house with his child?...

Nope that's called Life as a house and is a lot more recent then what this one looks like! Great movie btw...
Straw Dogs. 1971. Sam Peckinpah. Excellent movie.
Seems Buddha and I have very similar tastes.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Seems Buddha and I have very similar tastes.

a LOT... you guys should name the game "DWB vs Buddha, who knows more about movies"
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Seems Buddha and I have very similar tastes.

It could just be that I'm old enough that there aren't many relatively mainstream movies that I haven't seen at some point!
Attached images
vlcsnap-4177112.jpg
Well that dude is the french guy in Godzilla.
The Proffessional (aka Leon)?
and the French dude plays in kiss of the dragon if im correct and some of the Taxi French films
i think im wrong. but i know the face from somwhere cause the guy out of kiss of the dragon is Turkish lol

but stop posting old films half of us are too young and ive got a killer film that no one will know!
longshot.. Nikita?
Quote from pine-fin :longshot.. Nikita?

Winner! Nikita, 1990, Luc Besson. Jean Reno had a small-ish part playing Victor Nettoyeur, a 'cleaner'.
Ok, here's one for all the younger ones in the forum (you were complaining not knowing any of the 'old movies'.. And the first one to say 'goatse' will be disqualified

btw, I'm off to work in a few hours, so I can't confirm the answers. Its so easy, that someone can confirm it for me and post imdb link. Im sure atleast buddha or dwb knows this one
#125 - Woz
Quote from pine-fin :Ok, here's one for all the younger ones in the forum (you were complaining not knowing any of the 'old movies'.. And the first one to say 'goatse' will be disqualified

btw, I'm off to work in a few hours, so I can't confirm the answers. Its so easy, that someone can confirm it for me and post imdb link. Im sure atleast buddha or dwb knows this one

Ace ventura?

Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG