The online racing simulator
#51 - TG44
Thanks for cheering me up guys

i'll think about this...
Quote from TG44 :Thanks for cheering me up guys

i'll think about this...

I hope ull be there man

Just show up n race if you roll well thats how it is. Most of us roll during practice.. And probably will roll and get pissed and smash our wheels during the race.

I just hope I wont :P but I was practicing earlier and I managed to survive.

Im sure u can make it man.

Either ways if you finish the race and make it like in the top 10 you get quite a bit of points. So just try man I'm sure ull do well.
#53 - TG44
Yea well I'm not going to win this anyway. So it's useless to make this into a headache. I'll complete the series just for fun no matter how i finish if i finish
Quote from evilpimp :And probably will roll and get pissed and smash our wheels during the race.

That's the part I'm dreading...when I roll out and end up breaking my G25 I got a few months ago...It already has finger-shaped grooves in it (not the standard ones) from the first race at R2...
Lol I almost hit mine once but then last second I stoped.

Phew..

I have a feeling that this race is gunna have just as much problems as R2 but not the same kind. Mostly everyone rolling lol.

What happens if everyone rolls one by one and the race never finishes. Does Red Flag go ?
Then I presume we wait on the track until Scawen properly codes wind, so that we can make 800mph winds that'll blow along the rolled cars
If everyone bins it, the race will be declared when the last person bins it.

So the later you crash, the better you finish.

If everyone bins it, then I'm gonna cry.

d
/me chips in to buy Deko a pair of tear-proof googles...

I don't think EVERYONE will roll, but I'm gonna guess that at least 1/4 of the field will...Especially those in the leaders pack, with cars going door to door through the chicanes
LOL

bleh anyways new league record I think. I just got it its 1:19.28. Lemme know if someone beat it

Btw rob come to server FP3 is right now heh

*Edit* Just got 1:19.29 at FP3. Just 0.01 away from my previous record
1:19.30 is my best so far...gonna change that...
Now all we have to do is keep them on their boots for 14 laps...
i will LOL much if those who are so confident and geting faster and faster will roll in first chicane during the race because they wanted to be faster than sound
ahaha lol it's bound to happen! You can't do 14 laps straight of 1.19's without rolling...that's just impossible...
anyways this track i a bit ridiculus due to T1, wich in real world race woul not be so stupidly to "fly" over, coz now its all about how fast and straight you can cut it while flying/bumping/sliding and etc. it just would damage your car and rubber in real life... but well.....the heads of BC did not thought about putting some extra cones or tyres,just to make it more fair...
am i in now or not?
Quote from Stefani24 :am i in now or not?

Yes, you are number 43. Come join us on [DR] Server 1 now for some practice!
REMINDER: The only in-qual or in-race chat permitted from a non-official is to give ONE message saying that you are immobile on course , and your position.

Example:

"McColl9: Flipped outsie Turn 2"

"MistaTea: Suspension damaged, undriveable, Turn 11."

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG