The online racing simulator
I need a team to guide me
(19 posts, started )
#1 - Azk13
I need a team to guide me, im willing to train a lot. I just need proper guidance. Curently using a g25 so preferably a team that has experience in using the g25.
We would need to race with you and hang out a bit since the team is built mostly on attitude and friendships rather than being the fastest. A few members including myself do have G25's though I don't think what you use is all that important. Check us out and see if we would fit your interests, www.stormracing.net
#3 - Azk13
well this is how i drive, its not that good thats why i need guidance.

azk.spr
Attached files
azk.spr - 721.1 KB - 233 views
I'll try to remember to check the replay when I get home but we would need to race with you online and what not, so go on our forums, sign up and try finding someone that could race with you. I will be working quite a bit more this week and next week probably. So yea my AFK life is starting to become annoying and busy.
Quote from Azk13 :well this is how i drive, its not that good thats why i need guidance.

azk.spr

If you can be active on our team forums we'll be more than happy to help you
#6 - Azk13
If you guys can make me fast, I can be active in the forums.
If you live up to the standards described in this thread then fill out an application on our forum.
Wow finally i see another S2 Singaporean. Welcome, dude. PS, I need a team too.
Follow the link in the linked thread, if you're interested and meet the criteria.
Yep im definitely interested. I'll be PMing you shortly.
#11 - MR_B
@Alkanphel

Wow you've been here since August 2006, but only done 70 races?

@Azk13

I liked your replay, was better than I expected. Very controlled. Is that from doing many laps on that combo or are you like that in most combo's?
Seemed a little wary of the brake, coasting a lot before corners. Something I always had /have trouble with.
Quote from MR_B :@Alkanphel

Wow you've been here since August 2006, but only done 70 races?

I'm pretty sure he was a demo racer for most of that time.
Yep. I got my license pretty late.

Lol zeug, you've joined the noobs!
After much thought, i think im not ready yet for a team cos im not good enough for any lol, so ill be training more till the day i will decide that im good enuf for a team. Anyway thanks for your invitations but currently im faced with fear of corners so i enter a corner the safest way but not the fastest and i have to rectify that problem before i enter a team.
Quote from Alkanphel :Yep. I got my license pretty late.

Lol zeug, you've joined the noobs!

Yes, about half a year ago.
Lol, didn't notice that.
he´s been noob all of his career.

Yes, you should know it best.
All of the teams on here are really really nice, and friendly lot. No matter what team you join, you should have a good time around here, and you will for sure learn alot, no matter what level you are at. (I know I did)

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG