The online racing simulator
Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
Quote from BWX232 :hehe, yeah Style XP is for us lazy people.. LOL

nah I'm even lazier.... I just use the UXTheme patcher from neowin that gets everything working with windows natively.

I hate icons
Hm my wallpaper is just black and quite filled up with links, but I really USE the desktop to copy-and-paste various stuff
On my notebook, Im using my raceabout gtr render:
http://www.zt-racing.com/zocke ... gallery/RAR_race_1600.jpg

[EDIT]using the classic style btw, not this silly XP styles stuff
Quote from ORION :Hm my wallpaper is just black and quite filled up with links, but I really USE the desktop to copy-and-paste various stuff
On my notebook, Im using my raceabout gtr render:
http://www.zt-racing.com/zocke ... gallery/RAR_race_1600.jpg

[EDIT]using the classic style btw, not this silly XP styles stuff

:eek:
OMFG ORION! That render is the best one I have ever seen around!!! Cool car model, amazing background, spicy effects (motion blurred HDRI kind of, yummy!)... man, it rocks!
Some nice wallpapers on here. I'd post mine, but it will most likely offend the Americans on the forum... So I'll post mine when I get around to finding a cooler pic.

About UXTheme - does it allow you to change themes for free? All the things I've seen you have to pay for it. (which sucks.. money grab anyone? :|) And does it affect all accounts, or just the one it is used in?

MAGGOT
Quote from snewham :am i right? is that a 4:20 am on your taskbar???

Yes indeed I was up till 5:30
best mp3 player ever!
Attached images
desktop - august 22 2005.jpg
Here is mine.
Attached images
bez tytu?u.JPG
My simplicity

left: 1280 x 1024
right: 1024 x 768
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Well here's my temp one, until I get my new wall paper
Attached images
desktop.jpg
here is mine, nothing to big
Attached images
racwallpp.jpg
My new desktop..

BWX232 woot we have the same visual style.
Luna elements 3.1.... very nice.
And this is my LFS pc desktop

Btw the day on the pic is not right dunno why hehe need to change it.
Attached images
desk.JPG
Quote from RAYfighter ::eek:
OMFG ORION! That render is the best one I have ever seen around!!! Cool car model, amazing background, spicy effects (motion blurred HDRI kind of, yummy!)... man, it rocks!

heh this is kinda old, I didnt know that here are still so many people who havent seen this stuff yet...

I guess you should take a look here:
http://www.zt-racing.com/zockertempel/gallery/

I must admit that there are by far not all the best lfs related images, but I had not much time lately to maintain and update the gallery.
We will see a nice selection when lfs files will be back

Also, those images have all a different res, and many renders are available in higher res, at least mine go up to 4xxx x ...
Quote from xapexcivicx :*Looks at taskbar*
CUZ THERES NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE EMILY

:thumb3d:
Quote from MAGGOT :Some nice wallpapers on here. I'd post mine, but it will most likely offend the Americans on the forum... So I'll post mine when I get around to finding a cooler pic.

About UXTheme - does it allow you to change themes for free? All the things I've seen you have to pay for it. (which sucks.. money grab anyone? :|) And does it affect all accounts, or just the one it is used in?

MAGGOT

Yes, it simply modify's a .dll file and allows you to use unofficial themes.
O;
Attached images
asfdasd.JPG

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG