The online racing simulator
LFS Canada Forum
(31 posts, started )
LFS Canada Forum
I have set up a forum specially for Canadian LFS players. Others nations are welcome I just wanted a place for canadians to talk to other canadians about LFS. http://z15.invisionfree.com/LFSCanada/index.php?act=idx

I am till working on it, so it isn't very good looking but it works, and it is better than what we had for canadians to chat.

Thanks and I hope to see some for canadians on the forum.
Kenneth
Good work!
Not a bad idea. Dunno if there will be much folks switching to there, but let's hope. It's a new good thing, and about time we have ours (compared to other nations).

Signed up.
Nice xD
Thanks guys I do not want to steal people from other forums...I just wanted a place for Canadians to talk about LFS...expecially becuase of the LFS world series coming up..
Well its good. Great idea. Doesnt mean that I go around the Canadian forum that ill stop going around this forum lol.

I just posted about the battle of the nations btw :P
Or buy some bloody webspace and design the site proper.
Does Invision allow you to make skins? I want a big-arsed Canadian flag at the top of the page
Yea. Invisionfree have a whole range of stuff to choose from.

http://forums.ifskinzone.net <-- Great skins there.

But i reccommened when Invisionfree release their upgrader, to upgrade to ZetaBoards.

[TC] are currently using Zetaboards if you wish to have a look at what features there are... http://forum.city-driving.co.uk
Registered. Although with only the 10 (-ish!) Canadians who regularly visit this forum, I wonder if anyone will visit that forum at all.
its so cold in canadia A. its makin the US freeze up it is
Currently registering, hopefully I'll post as much as I do here.
I registered, so now all others will follow because I'm so popular.
Nice idea. Even if it's not too busy it'll be nice to have a place to chat about how we're going to take over the world of LFS. Mwhahahaha! Ok maybe not.
Try adding a skin to the forum, and do stuff to spice it up :P
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Try adding a skin to the forum, and do stuff to spice it up :P

That's all coming, don't worry
I'm regerstering.
I could sign up as well
Quote from Michael Denham :Nice idea. Even if it's not too busy it'll be nice to have a place to chat about how we're going to take over the world of LFS. Mwhahahaha! Ok maybe not.

I think we should take over the nutter rank in lfsw and show people how we do things around here.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I think we should take over the nutter rank in lfsw and show people how we do things around here.

Are we really gonna go do that? if we are, then I'm in! :rolleyes:
Lets go for it
I'll bring the beers
Indeed.

Anyways, I've played around a bit with the forums, making them more diverse, and more user-friendly. Plenty of place to talk now. Enjoy

Skin coming soon...
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I think we should take over the nutter rank in lfsw and show people how we do things around here.

Well I'm 4th in nutter rank already, so you guys join in and I'll get lapping again...

LFS Canada Forum
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG