The online racing simulator
Quote from banshee56 :The more I look at symbols that represent endurance, the more I realize how truly iconic and clever Tweaks original logo was.

I hadn't realized that until you mentioned it; clever indeed!
First crack at it, probably attempt to tweak it a bit more later.

Removed the inner text effects and lightened the background gradient, think it's a case of less is more here.

But, but, but... I really like blue Edited the background gradient again and fixed the accidental inner text gradient for this image. (Still in the above image)

And now, for something (semi) completely different.

Some extra depth through accenting, would only be useful in higher resolutions though because the shadows would only serve to muddy up the image at lower res's.

Quote from Knight_Atack :Well, I gave it a try.

Examples given on 2 colored bg (will work with basically any color), full logo and mini-logo, as well as an example of seeing the logo on a possible website.

Now those seem more in keeping with what was wanted (my opinion) and are great! I was about to suggest little cars in the lines of the first one, but saw you had done that for the website example
Maybe top down cars?
Quote from P1lot :Now those seem more in keeping with what was wanted (my opinion) and are great! I was about to suggest little cars in the lines of the first one, but saw you had done that for the website example
Maybe top down cars?

In regards to that, the only colors my logo doesn't work on as a background are extremely dark grays/black. But I could whip up multiple versions with different outlines with minimal effort.

/Edit - Like so
I'm not very good with paint.exe :smash3d:
Attached images
moelogo.JPG

gentlemen, we have a winner.
Woops! My bad, just saw that you wanted something that isnt' as cluttered :X
I think were getting somewhere i like all the logo's on this page (except the FXR) sorry like you said, too cluttered.

@Niall - love the flame the only bad thing IMO is that the name is too long on the bottom (great for a website header) but not for a logo thats slapped in avatars and documents. Maybe chnage to "MoE" instead of the whole shebang?

@Knight_attack - love it, very professional.

@Banshee - good too.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think were getting somewhere i like all the logo's on this page (except the FXR) sorry like you said, too cluttered.

@Niall - love the flame the only bad thing IMO is that the name is too long on the bottom (great for a website header) but not for a logo thats slapped in avatars and documents. Maybe chnage to "MoE" instead of the whole shebang?

It's not a flame, it's a flag. And I have made a smaller logo with just MOE on it
Well I was going to stay away from this, but I was bored and felt like doing a few quick ideas I had. That was about 2 hours ago, I have done a lot of logos but I felt the original layout was so good that it only needed tweaking. I think you will agree I have come up with something similar to the original but also very different.
Attached images
MOE logo Concept.jpg
Mucking around with a full text version, old font doesn't really work that way. (Plus my teammate said it was ugly :'()

I took a hack at this logo thing too, and here's what I came up with.
Attached images
moe.jpg
Is that a bicycle???? LMAO!
The bicycle is the symbol for distance, check it out on LFS World in the "online charts" page.
Today I decided to improve on my entry, this is a preview of the result...
Attached images
MOE logos preview.jpg
That's looking very nice. Keep refining!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Today I decided to improve on my entry, this is a preview of the result...

Err, that's the same as Tweak's logo.
at least it reminds of the original. quite a lot.
imo the current logo is grrat, so why change it?
Quote from ORION :imo the current logo is grrat, so why change it?

Because we no longer have the rights to use it.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Today I decided to improve on my entry, this is a preview of the result...

Thats a very nice logo, but I think it's too much like Tweaks old one
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Err, that's the same as Tweak's logo.

The idea is people can still regonise it but it is different down to every last detail, the only idea I used was the 8, which looks like a circuit and symbolises infinity, two very good concepts to get into the logo, as everyone else can tell you because they have used it too. But if you think the logo's are the same, then I suggest you stick to bicycles.
I like rcpilot's version
The lying 8 is actually the infinity sign (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity) and is a great representation found by Tweaker as a logo for Endurance Racing.

Thank you all for the current inputs, quality is definitely increasing!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The idea is people can still regonise it but it is different down to every last detail, the only idea I used was the 8, which looks like a circuit and symbolises infinity, two very good concepts to get into the logo, as everyone else can tell you because they have used it too. But if you think the logo's are the same, then I suggest you stick to bicycles.

I see many different ideas here, some of which are very good. But yours is the most un-original of them all. That's just my opinion, which doesn't count for anything. You could still end up winning this thing, but if you do then you might as well change your name to Tweak so that the MOE can use the old logo, cause there's really no difference other than the fonts. I'd be ashamed to post something which is almost identical to an existing product, which anyone could've done btw. I am proud of my bicycle.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG