The online racing simulator
An XFR skin pls with number 48..
(15 posts, started )
Hi, I am racing in the beginners cup and I cant make good skins. So I was wondering if someone could make a nice clean plain skin with the number 48 on it.I would prefer if the skin was orange or silver if anyone could fit those requirements before this friday could you please post it on the thread
I ahve just seen that some ppl want money but i will not pay for any skin so if you could, i would appreciate if you just made it as a challenge. thanks
#3 - Rish
Just threw this together, its not finished yet but if you want it i'll finish it tomorrow night.

BTW i dont charge for skins. Alot of the guys your refering to will charge for team skins but team skins are a lot of work. 20 cars is a mamoth task. Especially when you don't even know the guys.
Attached images
dunno.JPG
Thanks Rish its really good. Chrisuu 01 has told me that he is gonna work on one too so I dont know what skin im gonna use yet. And would it be possible to move the no.48 up a bit and maybe put an omp logo on the front instead of injext.No need to 'finish' it i think its looks really good just plain and simple.
#5 - Rish
Wo wo wo, lets not be greedy now. If someone is doing you a skin then furry muff i'll get on with some of my own stuff. If you decide you want this skin let me know and i'll make the alterations but tick tock tick tock time is running out .

(its valentines day tomorrow so i wont be able to help after today!!!)
Did you mean that I can only have that skin the way it is? if you did can you post it pls on the thread....Im sorry if you thought i was being pushy. And once again thnx
#7 - Rish
no i mean that if someone else is doing you a skin then let them carry on. i'll make soomething else out of this one!!
Do u mean ur gonna make a different car skin 4 me or someone else?
#9 - Rish
has someone done a skin for you?
#10 - BURN
i guess he means that, if some-one else did a skin for you, he would like to finish this one (with LFS sponsors), because its good so far. The OMP Logo wouldn`t really fit ATM in the original colors... IMO.
If you have a specific vision of your skin, it would be good to annouce this from the beginning, so it can be implemented in the design...
Yes ur right I have realised that OMP are not really suitable looking. Bu the guy Chrisuu01 said that its too easy a skin nd hasnt came back to me yet..
#12 - Rish
so atm the only signs of a skin being made for you at the moment is the one that i have started? If this is right i will carry on with the skin for you. if you already have a skin i don't wanna waste my time!!!!
I have been away and havent got near a computer but if you ar halfway through u could stop cos he has decided to finish it and if you do not want to continue thats fine.

So sorry,

Pacesetter
Quote from pacesetter :I have been away and havent got near a computer but if you ar halfway through u could stop cos he has decided to finish it and if you do not want to continue thats fine.

So sorry,

Pacesetter

You have 25 mins.
Quote from pacesetter :I have been away and havent got near a computer but if you ar halfway through u could stop cos he has decided to finish it and if you do not want to continue thats fine.

So sorry,

Pacesetter

dammit you dint read your pm's dam i worked my ass of for u
No thankyou no nothing

I am verry displeased

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG