The online racing simulator
Epic-Sliders
(25 posts, started )
Epic-Sliders
Hi, DoZeDrift here. I am here to announce the realise of our new team Epic-Sliders. Since lfs-torque isn't working I decided to just post it here. We are excited to launch this new team, The members list as of right now is, DoZe, Devil Z, Ozan, Daveyboii, Emoslut, Zen and Takumi. We are recruiting although we are in no rush for finding people, our selected team is pretty decent for now. Right now we are in the making, Working on website, skins and sets. We are also now training for the Shik.D comp and it should be fun Feel free to post anything here, hopefully lfs-torque will be up soon, I look forward to drifting with you all, take care and keep it sideways.
herez another screen of me and doze.

Dont ask him about the green hachiroku skin because i made it thank you very much
Yes lol give credit to importfantasy for making such a fantastic hachiroku :P love the green. Go Origin Hachiroku Crew! =) Also btw you should Make me a epic skin like the green 86 for my new team :P
Emoslut gotta change his/her name, really. At least censore this plate dude, there are young peoples here on the forum...
Quote from Degree :Yes lol give credit to importfantasy for making such a fantastic hachiroku :P love the green. Go Origin Hachiroku Crew! =) Also btw you should Make me a epic skin like the green 86 for my new team :P

lmao.idk if i have time maybe ill do it :P
#7 - rroos
Quote from Riders Motion :Emoslut gotta change his/her name, really. At least censore this plate dude, there are young peoples here on the forum...

Like your self?
I think if you are to young to read the word slut, or any other words like that, then you shouldnt be on internet lol. Your mom should keep close supervision on you :P
Quote from rroos :Like your self?

Ehh Rick you're younger than me so shut up.

But yeh seriously good luck with the team, hope to see you around.
Quote from Riders Motion :Ehh Rick you're younger than me so shut up.

But yeh seriously good luck with the team, hope to see you around.

Since when is a 15 near 16 yr old younger then a 13 yr old?

Oh oh forgot to say,

Good Luck :o

If this is the DoZe i know, Ask if ya need any help
He sure is the DoZe I know :P
Quote from emoskunt :herez another screen of me and doze.

How imatture is that reg plate come on?.

Your tryna represent your team with stuff like that over your reg plate?..

So wrong man!
The other guy should of had Penis on his number plate
omfg...
people who say pussy or vagina is immature word =
low selfesteem. start of with the drunk once boiiiz

exide. have my babies
Do you have own server ?
Do you have team skin ?
Quote from Maukkade :Do you have own server ?
Do you have team skin ?

we do have a server, we are getting another one when our site is finished should be anytime. We got one skin finished and a few more on the way.
And i dream of joining the Origin Hachiroku Crew.

how can i join it by the way? or apply. or tryout rather,
Quote from dizzlez :And i dream of joining the Origin Hachiroku Crew.

how can i join it by the way? or apply. or tryout rather,

im not sure how to get on the origin hachiroku crew, they just asked me to join and offer me that sexy green hachiroku skin <3
HAAAAAAAAAAAA JOSH I MADE ORIGIN SOOOOOOOO =P
Penis.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Penis.

Don't say that, Little kids will rage at you about little kids that look at these forums :O
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :yes i have a penis , is there something wrong with that I THINK NOT

Yes you haven't got any wrongs for a Penis

Epic-Sliders
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG