The online racing simulator
Blue screen at startup of patch Y
(4 posts, started )
#1 - iko
Hi, I've serious problem with the "new" PATCH Y version.
In the past I never had problem with previous version but now after the upgrade at Y version when I'm starting up the LFS game I have a blue screen with IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and error 0x0000000A.
My system is clean after a fresh install of Win XP. It's not overclocked or tuned and it's not infected.
I have problem ONLY with LFS patch Y.
My system specs are:

Intel c2d 6550
Motherboard ASUS with ddr3 2gb
ASUS Geforce 8800 GTS
Win XP pro

Any ideas? I have done a search but I didn't find anything...

Thanks in advance

Bye
Fred
Quote from iko :Hi, I've serious problem with the "new" PATCH Y version.
In the past I never had problem with previous version but now after the upgrade at Y version when I'm starting up the LFS game I have a blue screen with IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and error 0x0000000A.
My system is clean after a fresh install of Win XP. It's not overclocked or tuned and it's not infected.
I have problem ONLY with LFS patch Y.
My system specs are:

Intel c2d 6550
Motherboard ASUS with ddr3 2gb
ASUS Geforce 8800 GTS
Win XP pro

Any ideas? I have done a search but I didn't find anything...

Thanks in advance

Bye
Fred

Just for your Information, the blue screen is usually the 'screen of death'
My best guess is that you probably have a faulty RAM module. Try removing one of the sticks (I assume you have two 1GB sticks inside) and see if it still happens. If it does, switch the module with the one you just removed and try again.

If it stops happening when you remove one of the modules, you know the removed one is faulty.

Quote from JO53PHS :Just for your Information, the blue screen is usually the 'screen of death'

Thanks for this useless bit of information.
And for quoting the whole topic post which is directly above anyway.
the IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is 99% of the time caused by a bad driver. Usually video card or sound card drivers. Try fully uninstalling and reinstalling your video card drivers with the latest version and see if that helps. if not, try your sound card, and check for updated bios versions for your mother board. If everything seems stable and up to date, try reducing your audio hardware acceleration and sample rate conversion in control panel. Ive been having BSODs lately and turning down the acceleration fixed the problem, however it is still only a temporary fix. I cant help you past that.

the only other thing to do if that doesnt help is email the makers of your video/sound card with the details of the BSOD and hope they can help you

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG