The online racing simulator
Quote from JohnUK89 :*bump*

VirtualBox Seamless mode FTW

EDIT: The bottom right graphical corruption isn't seen on my screen, it's a bit where nothing actually exists. You'd get a black bar on Windows (2 monitors, left taller than right)

I feel special being the only one in the 'Neither of the above' list.
Well you're not a UKCTer, nor are you a Second Lifer, so that's the category for you
(And there are more people in there)
Sex on wheels IMO.

Gotta love the CSL
Attached images
Wallpaper mache.jpg
Windows Vista fanboy?
Not Very Clean
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :Not Very Clean

Yeah thats for sure
A pitty that it`s so messy when it`s a nice background. It`s the XRT modified a little to be more similar a nascar, I`m right?
"thefinger"?
New One

Yes, I love simple desktops
Attached images
SofaDesktop.jpg
SofaTab.jpg

Regards

Inouva
Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Yeah thats for sure
A pitty that it`s so messy when it`s a nice background. It`s the XRT modified a little to be more similar a nascar, I`m right?

yes lol made by jj72
New install, love the hair!
Attached images
1.jpg
What a cute girl, good to have her on screen because it`s no chance in bloody hell we`re ever going to get near one in real life
Quote from tonyonparas :Need for speed, WoW... it´s only missing TDU and sims. Then it would be perfect

Indeed haha, I used to play NFS, and WoW, I really don't play them anymore and Haven't got round to uninstalling them yet, for WoW its simply because It took so long to install it and if i wanted to play it again, I'd have to take forever to install it AGAIN...

Oh well LFS Is what I play now
Here is mine.
My fake vista powered desktop.

Cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, cars...
My new one as of yesterday.
Attached images
desktopdump.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG