The online racing simulator
Need a Drift setup for Demo
(8 posts, started )
Hey fellas can any of u give me a good drifter's set 4 the Turbo just no attactchments that don't wanna open on my PC its gay

Can u like Private message me with the Spec's thanks fellas

V3NOM
i've been bitchin' about handing out setups since ever...

setups are very personal... especially when it comes to drifting. Dori is an art form, there's not two painters paintng the same thing, right? neither does 2 drifters... learn it the right way...
Quote from -DrftMstr- :i've been bitchin' about handing out setups since ever...

setups are very personal... especially when it comes to drifting. Dori is an art form, there's not two painters paintng the same thing, right? neither does 2 drifters... learn it the right way...

Too true, ive given my setup to people and they have just gone off saying rubbish then im sideways all the time, although for noobs is helpful to have some kind of idea how to set up car
I have gotten heaps of ppl's Drift set up's and I love them.

But can someone like Private message me with all the like info Height and stuff like that cause mine does't like opening Files I have tried androids if won't open when I downloaded a file
What? You don't need to open anything :doh:

Just place it (the .set file) in your LFS/data/settings folder. Then go into the game and wooosh, magic did its trick and a new setup appeared for the car you downloaded the setup.
Oh ROFL thanks mate
I wasnt sayin set ups shouldnt be sent, i was just really complaining some times people are un grateful when they ask for a set up and you send yours and they dont like it. If that makes sense.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG